Guess not

On Asgard, Thor made his way to the Bifrost.

"You are late." Comments Heimdall, the gate keeper.

"Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle."

"Then you're doing one of 'em incorrectly."

"Perhaps," Thor chuckles. "How fare the stars?"

"Same as they always have. Do you remember what I taught you about the Convergence?"

"Alignment of the realms. It nears, does it not?"

As they discussed the convergence, Heimdall could tell that was not what Thor wanted to speak about.

"Or perhaps the realms aren't what you wish to speak about."

Thor laughed.

"How are they?" Referring to Jane and his daughter.

"Quite clever, your mortal. Both her and young Elsa are studying the Convergence, with out realizing it. They even-" Heimdall said, falling mid sentence.

"What?"

"I can't see your daughter."

......

Elsa PoV

I was woken up, by the feeling someone shaking me.

"-up! C'mon, wake up!"

I sat up, gasping for air. My mom, after hugging me for dear life, helped me stand up, and walk out of the building. When we reach what I am now calling the parking lot, we saw three police cars, and cops interviewing Darcy. I quickly got my 'suit case' out of my trunk, before running back over to mom and Darcy.

"-a stable gravitational anomaly. We had unlimited access. Only competition were ten year olds!"

"JANE," Darcy shouted. "Elsa was gone for five hours."

"What?"

Then we noticed that the three of us were under some sort of invisible umbrella, while everyone else was getting drenched.

I looked around for the cause and froze when I saw my father. I furrowed my eyebrows when my mom ran towards him.

"When did they meet?"

"New Mexico."

As I watched my parents, the police started to frisk Darcy's intern. I used the alternative mode of the suit and turned it into pieces of jewelry I could wear. Then I walked over to the police.

"Hey!" I yelled walking over.

"Are you Elsa Foster?" A older policeman asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know this man?"

I looked over to see Darcy's intern being thoroughly searched.

"He's my mom's intern. Well, her intern's intern." I said rolling my eyes.

"This is private property and you're trespassing, the lot of you. You'll have to come with me."

As he grabbed my arm, we were blown apart by an unseen force. I landed about three feet away. My parents ran over, calling my name.

"Elsa!"

"Father?"

They helped me to my feet.

"Are you alright?" Father asked.

I nodded. As they were checking me over, a policemen wielding a baton started walking over.

"Place your hands on your heads, step back."

"My daughter is unwell." Father said.

"She's dangerous." The policemen said.

"So am I."

I wrapped my free arm around my father's waist, as I could feel the Bifrost powering up.

"Jane, hold onto me."

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Seconds later, we were enveloped in the Bifrost's light, traveling to Asgard. Once we reached the Bifrost, we were greeted by Heimdall. I walked over to him.

"Heimdall my friend," I said, laughing. "It has been many moons since I've seen you!"

"That it has. But I have been watching over you."

After we spoke to each other, father led me and mom to the palace. I thought I would never come back.