I guess I have some explaining to do

When Tony lent me one of his personal jets, he also gave me a suitcase that contained a gold 'n black version of his portable Iron Man suit. When I questioned him about it, he gave me simple yet cryptic answer.

"You never know when something could happen. That, and I'm still paranoid after the battle."

After that he handed me another suitcase that contained a computer, and my own personal version of JARVIS. I didn't question him on it as he would once again answer cryptically. He drove me to the air port personally before he had to go to a business meeting with Pepper. Once I was on the plane, and it was in the air, I used the computer plugged in the jump drive that contained JARVIS. After I did that, I put on the Bluetooth that would allow me to hear the AI.

"Hello Miss Odinson. What can help you with you today?"

"Hello JARVIS. I need you to locate someone for me. Her name is Jane Foster. I'm not quite sure if she'll be in United States, though."

"Of coarse. I will let you know when I have found her."

"Thank you."

I leaned back in my chair, and closed my eyes.

....

I woke up a little bit later, noticing it was still day light.

"JARVIS, have you located Jane Foster?"

"I have ma'am. She's in east London. Where she currently resides with Darcy Lewis. Would you like to track her further?"

"Just her cellphone. I need to know the GPS location. That'll be all."

A few hours later, I landed just outside of London. I took the things Tony gave me, and walked off the plane. A beautiful sky blue Lamborghini was waiting for me. Knowing it was Tony behind it, I shook my head.
....

I was sitting outside a coffee shop, when I looked up and saw Darcy walking into a building. A few minutes later, she walked out, followed by my Midgardian mom.

I got in my car, and followed them to an abandoned shipping yard.

"Is this what you're doing nowadays? Investigating abandoned shipping yards?"
I asked getting out of the car.

I opened my arms just in time as my mom threw herself into them. We hugged briefly before pulling back.

"I saw you at the battle of New York. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What are you guys doing here?"

"Darcy told me there was an anomaly around here, so we're investigating it."

"Uh-huh. Well, lead the way."

I followed them, and walked into a building. Foot steps alerted us to the fact we weren't alone.

"I'm not getting stabbed in the name of science," Darcy muttered. "It's okay, we're Americans."

"Really Darcy?"

Two boys and a girl stepped out.

"Are you policemen?" The girl asked.

"No sweetie. My mom's a scientist."

"We just found it." The shortest boy said.

"Can you show us?" My mom asked.

They led us to a docking station where an abandoned truck was. The tallest boy walked up the truck, and lifted it into the air with ease.

"That doesn't seem right." Darcy said.

I rolled my eyes. We followed the kids to a stairwell, and a portal that was on a continuous loop. Then my mom picked up an empty can, and dropped it into the portal. When nothing happened, she turned to the kids.

"Sometimes they come back. Sometimes they don't." The girl said.

"I wanna throw something!"

Mom ignored Darcy, and grabbed what I assumed was the phase meter.

"I haven't seen readings like this since....since-"

"New Mexico?" Darcy offered.

"Don't touch anything!" Mom said before running off.

I ran after her. When she stopped at a dead end hallway, with wind blowing through it, I knew something wasn't right.

I pulled her behind me.

"Stay there."

"No. I'm coming with you."

I rolled my eyes. As we walked forward, the wind picked up and started pulling us along. I grabbed mom's arm. Then, as if a wall was put between us, she disappeared. I stumbled, almost falling of the edge of a path of sorts.

"Mom! Darcy!"

No one answered. I looked around, and saw that I was clearly no longer on Earth. I also noticed a large stone column with a red light in the center.

'If only I'd grabbed Tony's suit.' I thought.

I cautiously walked forward. Looking at it, it almost seem as if were alive. When I had walked around to the other side, I raised my hand to as if to touch it, before lowering it.

Then, as if reacting to my action, something came 'alive,' and attacked my arm. Causing the column to shut.

As I try to furiously grab it, and pull it off, a sudden wave of dizziness set in. I collapsed, and knew no more.

Meanwhile....

Somewhere in the far reaches of space, an ancient ship powered up. Turning everything on, and awakening an ancient foe. Not seen since the late King Bor of Asgard defeated them in battle very long ago. Malekeith, Lord of the dark elves.