I wish you weren't my father!

After I yelled what I did, everyone fell silent. Thor- or should I call him father/dad again? Father, gasped softly and took a step forward. 

"E-Elsa?" 

"No. You don't get to call me that. Not anymore. You lost that right when you stopped raising me." I growled. 

Thunder rolled through the cloudy sky. As if backing up my statement. 

"I never stopped-" 

"YES YOU DID!" I shouted. 

More thunder rumbled through the sky, with a few flashes of lightning. 

"After my eighth birthday, you started to spend less time with me. At first I thought it was because of grandfather wanting to start you early on becoming the next king of Asgard. But after my ninth, I hardly ever saw you at all. The only time I ever did was at the dinner table."

"I assure you, I did it for your protection."

I shook my head. I looked at my father, tears streaming down my face.

"You abandoned me. Loki didn't."

I dropped the hammer, and turned around. I raised my hands, and opened my palms.

"I protected you with the greatest of ease, now house me in my moment of need!"

The ground trembled with tremendous force. Then a doorway opened. On the other side, Jotunheim.

"Follow me. Whatever you do, don't anger them."

After all of us-including Loki, whom I had to drag-were through, the doorway closed.

"We're not stuck here," I said. "I can get us back if need be."

After wondering around for a few minutes, and making Stark's a heating system, we found an archway big enough to fit a double-decker bus. I called out.

"Býleistr, Helblindi!"

Nothing. After a couple of minutes, I tried something else. I closed my eyes, and murmured a spell that showed my Jotun form. (AN: I'll explain Elsa's parentage later)

When I opened my eyes, I was 10'6 blue-skinned, and red-eyed. My hair pitch black, wavy, and waist-length. I had markings on my face, body and hands that stated my Jotun family. Though, I don't know who my parents are on that side of the family. Anyway, back to the current situation. I cupped my hands around my mouth and called out.

"Býleistr, Helblindi!"

In a matter a minutes, I was face-to-face with two male Jotuns/Frost Giants. They were just a little taller than me at 10'8 & 10'9.

"What do you want, Elsa? And why have you brought our traitor of a brother?" Býleistr asked.

In a flash, my hand was around his throat, while I bared my fangs.

"DO NOT....speak ill of my uncle. If you do, Jotunheim will mourn the loss of another leader. Do you understand?" I growled.

"Y-Yes."

I let him go, and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" Helblindi asked.

"How much do you two know of The Chitauri?"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

AN: I put the picture of Jotun Loki up, so you would know Elsa's marking looked like. As for her parentage, I'm going for the whole 'Loki shape-shifting into a woman to trick Thor' idea. The twist? Well you all Elsa's a result. You can come with the part where Loki reveals his part in this whole shabang.