yet another fight

Y/N sat in her room on her laptop with her headphones in for yet another night trying to pretend as tho she can't clearly here her parenst arguing.

Most of all the crying of her mother. This has been happening for years. These constant fights her parents would have over the same topic. Her father and his lust for money.

This is the reason why she's become so cold. She used to be a sweet bubbly fun little girl always about the house talking with her parmest giving random hugs and kisses to them.

But now, she doesn't come out. When she leaves for school she leaves an hour early so she doesn't have to see her parents mostly her father and comes home quietly so they don't know.

Now, she doesn't intentionally avoid her mother. She loves her mother alot, she knows about her mother's  soft and caring nature but that's the thing.

She doesn't have the heart to face her mother especially after knowing she probably spent all day crying because of her own husband and the way he's changed.

Every night y/n would sit and just listen to the way her father ranted about useless shit while her mother cried not being able to fight.

She had it to her head with it. She's down to her last straw soon she felt won't be able to hold herself back from a acting out.

Y/N'S POV

I'm sitting her listening once again to them fighting or should I say my father's useless ranting. My mother is a soft person so I always listen to whats going on.

U never know when u might need to jump in. As much as they say kids aren't to interfere in adult matters I'm not dumb nor scared of my father.

My mom would never be able to defend herself so I always have to look out for her. One thing I can't do tho is face her. I can't look at her knowing that she's cried so much.