taking him out

It's the next night time. Me mom and dad spent the entire day together. I was now getting dressed to go to my boxing match.

Originally I was just gonna go alone but then dad got curious and wanted to come too and see me fight. Mom didn't wanna see me fight with anyone so she's just staying home and will wait for us to get back.

Dad wore a simple sweatshirt and some jeans same as me and we left the house after saying goodbye to mom. I Decided to take this car.

Along the way me and dad had little conversations off and on

Along the way me and dad had little conversations off and on. It was nice, my mind still told me not to trust him so easily but my heart was okay with trusting him.

So I did, maybe I wouldn't come back to way I used to be as a child but I still really love my dad. I hope he knows that, just cause I don't act the exact same way doesn't mean I don't love him.

After half hour we got to the place where all our boxing matches are held. As we walked in I could feel how uncomfortable dad was getting by the people.

So I held his hand "stay close to me, you'll be fine". He nods and we walked to the back where our groups room was.

Seeing me fans behind the gates cheered loudly. Walking into the room we saw X and chan standing there.

"Hey y/n". "Hey chan". "Wait isn't that your dad"? Chan was surprised. "Yeah don't question it he's with us now". Dad just stood behind me.

"Alright y/n the match is gonna start in half hour". X said. I nod and changed into this for the fight

The way our fights are we don't used helmets or anything like that. It's just us competitors with our skills and our boxing gloves.

Within couple minutes it was time to go out. My name aswell as the persons name who I was up against was called.

X chan and dad went to front row as me and the other girl walked down the ramps to the ring.

The referee stood in the ring as we entered. He checked our gloves for anything we could use for foul play finding nothing the match began.

I wouldn't lie she was good but not good enough. I easily won the match as all my fans cheered loudly screaming and chanting my full name.

It felt great to be out again. I looked at dad and he had the most amazed look ever. I smiled at him me and the girl hugged showing no harsh feelings towards one another and went back to the rooms.

Getting inside I threw off my gloves. Then the door opened revealing X chan and dad. X had a beifcase in hand I knew what it was.

"Good job kid u never disappoint me". He placed the briefcase on the table. "How much"? I asked him. "Nine hundred and thirty two thousand". "Take thirty two rest is mine".

He took thirty two thousand from the money split it with chan and I got the rest. I went showered and put back on the clothes I came in.

I held dad's hand to walk out of the arena with the briefcase in my other hand. I out the case in the backseat and opened the car door for dad. It's a habit I have.

He got in then I went to my side doing the same i drove us home. Along the way dad said this. "When did u start doing these things"? I thought for a moment.

"Mm, since I was 14". His eyes doubled in size. "14"!?!?! "Yup". "How so young and how didn't we know". "I have my ways". He groaned wanting to know making me chuckle.

"Anyhow did u have fun coming with me"? I asked him. "Yeah"!! I chuckle "glad u did". After a while we got home.

I took the briefcase and got out with dad letting a guard park the car. I put the money away and went to shower as dad went to mom.

I had a couple bruises but it wasn't too bad so I just left them.