his regret

JK P.O.V

M/N and Y/N just left I'm here in tears on the floor in pain aswell with m/n's ring that y/n threw at me earlier.

I regret it all now, I'm a horrible husband and father. I really didn't deserve them I miss them already but I knew I deserved all of this.

I looked around the floor seeing the vase I shattered by throwing it at m/n what the fuck was I thinking I know how sensitive she is.

I started hitting my self non stop and sobbing loudly. I was sad ashamed and mad at myself. My own daughter had to teach me a lesson for the shit I did.

Usually you'd find parents being disappointed in their kids but my kid was here disappointed and mad at me.

She was right tho, I let money blind me, I lost my bestfriend my wife and then my daughter at the same time.

I sat up from the floor holding my stomach, y/n really lost it on me but who could blame her. She protected her mother the thing I was meant to do but failed miserably at.

I looked at the ring in my hands and took my necklace off slipping the ring on it. "I'm so sorry for what I caused. Because of me our family is broken and my daughter is furious at me if not both of u".

I went to our or well now my room that was now basically empty and took a shower then headed to bed. I looked in the mirror and saw the slap marks y/n left on me.

It shows how mad she was and the mark on my stomach where she kicked me. Then her words ran across my mind again.

My eyes flooded with hot tears once more. I lost them....

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

For months after this day jungkook lived his life in depression. He never took care if himself he overworked and always cried when he was alone.

He always talked to himself as though he was talking to his wife and daughter. He really missed them, he always tried to find them but never had any luck.

He really wanted to give up but he stayed trying cayse he still had that little spark of hope that he'll find them again.

He got a new normal job after that too. He couldn't stand the talk of money anymore, he felt sick knowing money was the cause of the situation he out himself in.

He just wanted to find his girls again.