finally at peace

It's been couple months since all the drama took place. Y/N and M/N both stayed patient and helped jungkook to bring himself back up.

Ofcourse for the self harm and whatnot he needed a little therapy for it so y/n hired a personal therapist for him and now he's doing alot better than before.

Ofcourse the rift that the family once had still causes them to have their hard moments but they always pitch in and help one another.

Especially y/n she wanted to make sure that both her parents knew she loved them both equally. No matter what hard time they pass she'll still be the daughter of both of them and never love more than the other.

Through the whole experience y/n stood strong and didn't break down she didn't allow herself to. She learned to deal with everything in her family life with patients.

BACK TO PRESENT
Y/N'S POV

it's night time right now all of us are here at the roof top of the house just chilling. It's been a pretty interesting couple of months but we made it.

We're finally at peace. Dad is finally out of his dark state him and mom are all good with each other and me and him have rebuilt our father daughter relationship.

Everything is all good and we couldn't ask for more. Sure we still have our down times but we fight through it. At this point our family is untouchable and strong.

So to summarize our journey it's like this saying after the rain there's sun so after all put hard times we're in out good days. And we just hope it'll remain that way.

THE END.