secrets out

Y/N and M/N walked down the road till the bus stop where y/n pulled her phone out. She was about to call someone but stopped hearing her mother's non stop sobs.

She sighed and turned. "Mom forget him, u know for yourself this is for the best. I couldn't just sit there and watch him day in and day out scream at u like that".

"Then look at what he did today didn't he throw the vase at you"? She nodded I closed my eyes before I could get mad again.

Then I remembered glass could've still cut her zo I kneeled down putting her foot on my knee. "Y-y/n what are u doing".

"Checking your foot cause the glass was all around you it could've still cut you". I carefully checked both of her feet and thankfully she only got one little cut.

I stood up and looked at mom she was blankly looking at the floor. I sighed and pulled my phone kit again to make the call.

I didn't say or do anything further as I'm not good at comfort. The phone rang a couple times the the person answered.

"Hello"? "Hey chan can u come to my location and bring my car"? "Yeah sure y/n just give me five minutes I'll be out". "Okay thanks".

I just called my best friend chan he knows about what goes on in the house and how tired I am of it. I out my phone away and felt a strong gaze on me.

Mom was looking at me with a look of confusion and curiosity. I knew what she wanted so I just said it. "Alright mom I know what u wanna know so I'll just tell u".

"I'm a street racer and underground boxer. I have my own things, I've made alot doing these things and it's just fun living life like this. So there u go the secrets out".

Mom didn't know how to respond her eyes were just wide open and jaw slack. "Mom snap out of it". She blinked multiple times and opened her mouth to say something but ended up saying nothing.

Just then a black car pulled up with a white one behind it. It was chan in my black car and our other friend han in his car.

Chan came out of my car and examined the situation

Chan came out of my car and examined the situation. "U finally did it"? He asked I simple nodded. He knew  from a long time ago I wanted to leave that house with my mother so he want surprised.

Han came out and hugged u with his big smile. "Heyy y/n what's up long time no see". Hes always a cheerful spirit.

"Hey han and nothing much just finally free from that hell hole". He nodded understanding "Alright well go home and rest we don't have anything planned for today maybe tomorrow".

I nod and packed my bags aswell as moms bags in the trunck and opened the passenger side door for her to get in.

When she did I closed it and walked to my side. I started the car and drove home. "Who were they"? "They're han and chan two of my bestfriends. There are more you'll meet in future. They'll treat u nicely like you're their mother".

She nodded and closed her eyes falling asleep. I drove the rest of the way home in silence a peaceful silence. Tho in the back of my mind I wondered what dad was doing.