insults

Its now the next day y/n and jungkook are here gettinf ready to go to the hall while m/n is home. Reason being she doesn't wanna see y/n fight and X mentioned he wants y/n to do something with fighting.

Jungkook on the other hand finds it so cool the kind of strength and skill his daughter has so he's very present when she's training.

They both got ready into these.

They got into y/n's car for the day and left home

As they got into the hall they were greeted by a bunch of teenage Girls all lined up guards surrounding them and X now coming down the stairs from his office

Y/N'S POV

"What's all this X"? "I'll explain in a minute y/n just know from now they are your responsibility. I eyed him already not liking where this was going.

All of the girls had disgusted gazes on me I turned to them. "What, yall ain't ever seen a descent looking girl before? Do u have to stare"? They all turn away rolling their eyes.

Dad who was standing behind me held my hand signaling me not to say much to them. I cleared my throat and turned back to X.

"What's the meaning of this hurry up and say". "Okay, come to my office I can't tell u this out in the open". I nod held dad's hand and ket him walk behind me.

As we entered his office I told dad to sit and X began to speak. "Those girls parents all came into contact with me recently. The girls are unruly and out of place the parents say they have no control over them".

"What's that gotta do with us moreover me"? "They asked for me to have one of my best people discipline the girls."

"If their attitudesdon't change don't send them back home."U just had to make it me huh, why not Lisa I already don't like those bitches".

"Cool it y/n just do it for me". "What makes u think I'll listen to u". "Y/N im your boss, just do it". "No". "Y/N"!! "Fine goddamn don't shout jeez". "Good go now".

"How am I to discipline them tho"? "Take them to the training room and have them do a series of tasks. Each time they decide to talk back to u or be disrespectful beat them a bit. Teach them their lesson".

"Ouu now that u put it like that this'll be fun". Dad and X shook their heads at my remark as I grinned. "Alright Dad let's go". I put my hand out for him.

He took it and I led him to the practice room with me. I just took my top off and remained in my sports bra and pants. The guards them led the girls into the room.

They made them stand infront of me in a line. "Alright so kets get one thing clear, I don't like u guys you guys don't like me. I'm just here to teach u all manners".

One of the girls in the back scoffed. "Teach us manners? I bet you're just another weak bitch". I checked my jaw. "Wanna come forward and say that then see what happens".

She out on a nasty smirk and walked forward. "You're just another weak bitch that thinks she's all that". With every word she came up more and more into my face.

I smirked back lifting my hand I slapped her across the face making her collapse to the floor and gave her a hard kick to the stomach. She rolled over trying to get way from me crying in pain.

I kneeled down and gripped tightly onto her jaw. "U were saying"? She simply cried more as I signaled the guards to drag her out. I stood up against and looked at the rest of the girls.

"Let that be a demonstration for u all, from now on try to cross me that's whats gonna happen. But don't think it ends there, every time it'll only get worse and worse".

For hours y/n made the girls do exercises and everytime they disobeyed or talked rudely to her she best them and made them do something harder that was untill one of them said this.

"Y-youre only like this cause your parents probably treated u like crap as a kid". That flipped a bad switch for y/n. "Whats that supposed to me girl". "Your parents are shit they didn't raise u right. That's what it means".

The girl wasn't aware that jungkook is y/n's dad. Hearing her words jungkook lowered his head, that didn't bring back good memories for him. She was right he didn't play a good role raising y/n and she didn't even know she was right.

Atleast that was in his mind, y/n just by looking at him knew what was going through his mind and it made her boil.

She started beating the girl very badly her entire face was covered in blood and body covered in bruises. The other girls were now too scared and tired to even try to help the girl.

Y/N lifted the girl by her shirt collar and threw her back where the rest was lined up then spoke. "I'll have u know, my paremst were very present in my childhood and made me a great person".

"You have no right to speak on my past with jy parents when yours disowned u because of your bad behavior and sent u here". All of the girls jaws went slack.

"What n-no they didn't your l-lying". "Oh am I? Why don't we call down X and have him tell u for himself. While he's here I can tell him about how".

"disrespectful and out of place u all are and have u all thrown out on the street to fend for yourselves from there cause we definitely aren't keeping u brat bitches".

They all started shaking their heads and got on their knees apologizing. Same time dad walked put of the room catching my attention again. I looked at a guard he knew what to do I grabbed my shirt putting it on as I ran out to find dad.

I saw him standing near the car with his head down. I knew he was overthinking everything now, just when I thought things would be okay. These damn kids needed to go there they just had to.

I went to him and put a hand on his shoulder raising his chin with he other to look up at me as I'm now a good bit taller than him. He raised his head but didn't look at me.

"Dad look at me". He shook his head. "Dad, please". Then he looked at me I could see he was about to cry. "Hey hey don't cry, you're a great parent both then and now. All of the morals I know and live by till this day was taught by both u and mom".

"I couldn't ask for a better dad, truly be told that time wasn't ideal yes but things happen for a reason. That time served its purpose in our lives and now it's in the past".

"Don't ket others views on our family affect you, I'm proud to call myself your daughter never question your ability as my parent".  He sniffled as I hugged him.

"Come on don't cry, u know mom notices everything she'll start questioning. Let's not worry her hm, don't cry". I pulled back wiped his tears.

"F-fine, I won't doubt again, you're right things happen for a reason". He smiled and looked up at me. "See that's it, so lets forget this now hm, let's go home now".

He nodded as I opened the door for him he got in I did the same after and we headed home to relax with my for the rest of the day