Chapter Three: Rematch

It seemed as if hours had passed by.  He held his hand around my neck for god knows how long, and I never wanted this moment between us to end.  I gripped the front of his shirt, dropping the inked gun to the floor where the cleanser was once spilled.  Louis proceeded to stand up out of his chair, and me out of mine, neither one of us breaking the kiss.  I ripped the plastic gloves off of my hands as I smiled into our kiss too, while simultaneously taking his snapback from earlier off of his head, and placing it backwards on my own.  I ran my fingers through Louis' kitten-soft hair as he moved his hands from my neck to my waist.  I was hungry to kiss Louis.  He drew his tongue across my bottom lip and soon our kissing session began to turn itself into a make-out session instead, all on it's own it seemed.  

I was stumbling backwards, blindly, when I suddenly felt my back brush against the wall behind me, which was covered in some tattoo design ideas for customers to look at while browsing for a new look.  Louis pulled his face away from mine as he cupped my chin in his large hands.  We were both breathing heavily as he gave me a smile so big, it finally made me realize what adorable dimples he had decorating his cheeks.  Even hotter.  I traced his jawline with my fingertips silently as we caught our breath. 

Louis moved his hands up so they were both on the wall on the sides of my head, pinning me to the wall.  He kissed the tip of my nose, and I giggled rather girlishly.  "Isn't this hurting your arm?" I whispered.  "I can't feel a thing."  He reassured me and then leaned forwards, kissing me once more, while still keeping his hands firm on the wall against my head.  I moved my hands from his face, to his hair, down his chest, and to the hem of his black tshirt.  I grasped the edges and quickly pulled it up and over his head, causing him to smile into our passionate kiss once more.  My small hands explored his chest, and believe me, I was not disappointed in any way.  He was toned and tatted.. What more could a girl want?

Several minutes later, I felt Louis slide his hands down the wall, stopping at the top of my high waisted wash-out jeans I was wearing.  I felt him hook his fingers around my two front belt loops, and begin to tug them down.  I put my hands next to his collar bone, and ever so gently, pushed Louis back, breaking the kiss while he stopped and I caught my breath.  "I.. think.. we're going.. too fast.. Dont you?"  I felt dazed as I whispered to Louis.  He stood a minute, comprehending my words, and didn't look sad or angry as he replied, whispering back, "Yeah.. you-you're probably.. right."  He panted, attempting to catch his breath at the same time as I did.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight while whispering, "I've never felt this way before Lou.. It feels strange, but in a good way."  He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my forehead, mumbling something against my skin that I couldn't understand, but I didn't care.

Eventually, Louis got back into the leather chair while I put the final touches onto his new tattoo for him.  It was already 12:50 according to the clock.  Elise had probably sent out a search party by now looking for my sorry ass, but it didn't faze me one bit because my day was sure as hell going good now. 

After Louis arm was all new and inked, we locked up shop and made our way out back and to my car, hands interlocked with one another, and I doubt either one of us felt awkward about the silence between us.  We quietly got into my old volvo, and began to slowly drive off towards Louis' hotel where he and "the lads" were going to be staying for the next few days, and I didn't even want to begin thinking about what would happen when the tour would move onto another city.  Louis kept hid hand glued to mine as I asked, "Lou, why don't you care about my appearance? I mean, like, you don't judge me based on the way I look like most people, especially guys, do.. Why is that?"  He looked in my direction and sighed, saying, "Loraine, I have been through some hard struggles in my life, and I have learned that you cannot be a loyal person by judging people based on what they look like without even getting to know them first, ya know?"  I nodded in agreement.  Louis laughed, "Well, in my opinion, I actually kind of like the purple hair to be honest.  It makes you unique."  I smiled, "Thanks.. I've always tried my hardest to stand out from the crowd, and I haven't ever really cared about people thinking im a bad person based on my looks or anything.. I just don't want to live my life being a copy of everyone else.  I want to make my own path.  Leave my own legacy, and I just believe that by following what everyone else is doing, that can't happen for me, so I enjoy being different every once in awhile."  We smiled at eachother as Louis patted my knee with his free hand.  It was nice to finally have a decent guy in my life where we could talk about stuff without it being weird. 

After pulling up outside of the now dark hotel in the heart of Chicago, Lou kissed me softly on the lips, and bid me goodnight and wished me a safe drive home, promising me two things as he stepped out of the car and onto the curb. 1. He would call me in the morning. 2. He wouldn't take the wrap off of his arm that covered his new tattoo until I gave him the "okay".

Driving home, I just kept on smiling like an idiot.  After all the shit I've been put through in my life, I think that this night, this moment in my life, was the first time I had felt in a long while that things were fnally starting to turn around for me.