end note

the amount of times since ending the book i have debated on publishing this end note is more than i can count. uhm yeah, there's been multiple occasions where i've wanted to publish or delete this. that's not the point of the end note here.

hi! i finished this book (finally) on february 2nd, 2022. i began this book on october 26th, 2020 after watching two tiktok povs about earbuds and soulmates. the second part was not really influenced in this book as much as the first part, but watching both sparked this idea. at first, this book was supposed to be a markiplier x reader, mostly because i was in and out of the dsmp/dt fandom at the time, watching still mark and jack, and others alike, and the other book "i accidentally met dream" was getting tiring to write. i was annoyed with it and needed something else to write. this book was born.

i didn't come here to chat about the origins of the book, nahhhh lmao i came to say thanks. this book was probably one of my proudest. the only problems i have is because this book was written in 2020 and between may 2021 and september 2021 (the largest break gap), the book's plot changed drastically so between chapter 13 and chapter 14, the plot shifted. which means some of the things mentioned before chapter 13 will not make sense later past chapter 14, and things in chapter 14 and so on, won't add up in the earlier chapters.

plus, i gave the book to my dad to read (without telling him that this was a fanfiction, the only names i changed where bad's and (y/n)'s), he gave me some really good pointers on what i should fix, therefore, i will fix them (after i finish editing that one book because dear god help the other dream x reader fic...). (this paragraph will magically disappear when it's edited woooOOoOooO.)

anywho, thanks for reading... it's really appreciated! all your support means the world <3

more fics to come, and if you haven't seen already, i have tons of books on my page too :D if those are your forte, give them a chance! <3

lastly, here's a playlist i made that i think fits the vibe of the book! i listened to a lot of these tracks while listening :) "earbuds" by lotusdotpng or the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6wadtrWlv92HJ2xKvu7yns?si=84cfe6bf5c584451

happy reading y'all!! :D <3