five

My mom and dad haven't been home in a week by this point, they said that some other confidential stuff happened and they won't be able to come home for a while. I mean, it's understandable, they work a pretty top of the line job and it would suck if something was fucked up and they were fired or something.

It's also been a week since I've talked to Mr. Asshole. Or really talked to anyone. I haven't answered anything in class, haven't waited for friends, haven't been hanging with anyone during study class. Graduation is tomorrow as well, which is interesting, you know since my mom or dad won't be there, since they're at work. I mean, understandable. Their work is important, it's just that, I'm alone this week. I've pushed so many people away this week and have been pushed away. It's kind of my fault. And Mr. Asshole's fault. Things would've been fine if he scream at me.

I turned my earbuds on and put them in my ear, seeing if I could hear anything. Laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, overthinking and all that crap. Graduation is tomorrow. I'm finally graduating. No more school, no more waking up early, at least for a good while until I figure out what I want to do with myself and my future.

"The park on main street." I heard him, shuffling around, papers?

"Wait huh-? I thought-"

"Just meet me tonight at the park on main street."

"You live in the same area as me?" I widen my eyes and sit up, looking at my phone to see how far that was.

"Don't bring anything with you except some cash, no cards, and maybe your phone. Trust me." He says and his line goes dead silent. After about 5 minutes, he speaks up. "Promise you'll be there tonight." He whispers.

"I- uh. Yeah. Yeah I'll be there. Does it matter what time?" I whispered, afraid he was going to yell at me like he did a week ago.

"Right when the sun goes down. Whenever that is." Another silence and the line cuts off. He turned his earbuds off once again. I don't forgive him for the thing from a week ago, he still needs to apologize for that, but I will go meet him. There has to be something he's wanting me to see or tell. I'm going to trust him for now, but he could be lying. He could just kidnap me. He could murder me. He could. He might want to since I'm "annoying".

I sighed, taking my earbuds out and turning them off. I get up and look at the time. -4:03 pm- That's close to the meet up time. Parents won't be home, so what's the harm? I changed clothes and brushed my teeth since I've been laying in bed all day. I go over to the kitchen where the cash drawer is and pull out a few $20s and a few $10s to equal $100. I know I probably don't need this much, but just in case.

I go back to my room and put my shoes on, grabbing a hoodie as well. I shoved the money into my pocket and grabbed my phone charger, putting it on my hoodie pocket. I grabbed my earbuds and placed them in my pockets as well, just in case. Pulling up the directions to the park on my phone, I decided it's good to get a head start. As much as I hate walking, I can't bring any form of transportation with me. I was told not to. I could, but I want to be on this dude's good side. I don't want him to yell at me anymore.