boy the iceberg

In the southern water tribe 3 water tribe siblings are in a canoe."Watch this girls this is how you catch fish"Sokka said smiling."Right Sokka just like you showed us how to do all the other times?"The sisters laugh at their brother"Mila I got food didn't I,yes I did!" Sokka said clearly getting angry. "OK Sokka we're sorry." Mila said "Thank you,ya know I do a lot around here and nobody seems to care so... Look sh it's not getting away from me this time,mmm I can already smell it cookin'." "Guys look I caught one!" Katara said excitedly. But as she said it Sokka held up his spear and 'splash' water lands all over Sokka and the 2 fight back and forth until they got swept into a current, the boat crush into a patch of ice. "You call that left!" Katara said "Well maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice." Sokka said. "Hey that's enough we have to find a way back home." Mila said slightly upset. "I knew I should have left you 2 at home." "Oh really Sokka. How would you have got home?" Mila said but To the rest of the conversation Mila just watched up until her baby sister waterbended up a giant iceberg,and there was something in the iceberg ... It was a boy! A boy in an iceberg,Katara got Sokka's club and ran to the iceberg Sokka and Mila followed her when she smashed the ice a bolt of light came out and shot high in the sky.
On a near by fire navy ship
"Finally,did you see that uncle? That light come from an inceralbly power sorcse,it has to be the avatar." A scared 16 year old banished prince said "Or it's just the celestial lights,Prince Zuko we've been down that road before." "This time its him Uncle." The prince's uncle told him to relax and offered him some claiming jasmine tea to which he said "I don't need any claiming tea, what I need is the avatar,Helmsman head a course for the light." His Uncle sakes his head at his nephews choice.
Back at the iceberg
After Katara cracks the ice open there really was a boy in there and a giant monster."He is still alive" Mila said in pure amazement Katara kneels down in front of the boy and Sokka poked his stick at the boy,Katara told him to stop and the boy was opening his eyes. "Come closer." He told Katara. "What?" She asked in wonder. "Will you go penguin sledding with me?" He asked very happily. "Sure." Katara said slightly confused. "How get in the ice? And why aren't you frozen?" Sokka asked him. Just then there was a roar and they went to see what is was "Appa!" He said "You're alright. Wake up buddy." Appa licked his owner and they just stood there in shock and awe of the giant monster. " What is that thing?!?"Sokka said practically screaming. "It's my flying bison." "Right and these are my flying sisters Mila and Katata." Sokka said in a sarcastic voice. Mila pushed her younger brother out of the way. "The paranoid one is our brother." She said "You never told us your name." Katata said. "I'm A....aaaa..a...........aaaa.aaaahchooooooooooo." Started to say but sneezed and shooted up 10 feet in the air. Went he came back down he said. "I'm Aang." "You just sneezed and stoot ten feet in the air." Sokka said. "Really it felt higher than that." Aang said. "You're an airbender!" Katata said in amazement. "Magical monsters,airbenders,I'm going home to where things make sense." Sokka said. "How smart guy,the boat broke remember?" Mila asked her brother. "Oh you guys live around here?" Aang said,but Sokka being skeptical tried (tried is the key word) to tell his sisters not to tell Aang where they live,but they did then he tried (again) to tell them not to get on the bison,but they did,then Katara said. "Come on Sokka get on the bison."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTime SkipXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back in the village
Aang is sleeping and Katara went to go wake him up, and saw the tattoos on his head run all the down his body Katara starred in awe as Aang put on his shirt then she dragged Aang out of the tent Sokka and Mila were right outside the tent waiting for them to come out."Aang this is the entire village, entire village this is Aang." Katara said smiling."Why are they all looking at me like that,did Appa sneeze on me?" Aang asked then an older woman stepped forward and said. "Because no one has seen an airbender for a hundred years we thought they were extinct. Until my granddaughters and grandson found you." She said. "Aang this is my grandmother." Katara introduced,then Katara's grandmother said to call her gran-gran, after that Sokka saw the stick thingy in Aangs' hand and took it saying he couldn't stab anything with it and Aang took it back using airbending and showed Sokka and the rest of the village it was a glider, a little girl said it was magic and Aang said "No,not magic,airbending." And of course Sokka being Sokka says "Last time I checked people can't fly." "Think again." And with that Aang was up in the sky really flying, then he crashed into Sokkas' "watch tower" Katara tried not to laugh but just had to laugh when Sokka cried out "MY WATCH TOWER." Mila almost died from laughing so hard. Anyway Katara and Mila were called by their grandma. Katara was telling Mila and gran-gran about how she in Aang is the avatar and he can teach her waterbending just then they all look over at the airbender Aang had his tongue stack to his and said. "See now my tongue is stack to my staff." And a kid pulled on his staff. "Oh yea Katara he's gonna teach you." Mila said sarcastically. "Katara, Mila is right don't put all your hopes into this boy." "But Gran- Gran he's special I can feel it."

Back with Zukos's ship

Zuko and his uncle were doing drills again and again. Iroh was correcting Zuko's technic. "No firebending comes for the breath not the muscle, drill it again!" "I've been drilling this sequence all day teach me the next set I'm more than ready!" "No you are impatient, you have yet to learn your basics drill it again!" To which Zuko growled. " the sages tell us the the Avatar is the last Airbender so he must be over a hundred years old he's had a century to learn all four elements you will teach me the next set!" "Very well. But first let me finish my roast duck."

In the water tribe

Sokka was talking to his 'men'. "Now remember men when facing Firebender you must show no fear in the Water Tribe we fight to the last man standing for if we don't have courage how can we call ourselves men?" "Well Sokka maybe if weren't little boys they would fight like men." Mila said sarcastically behind Sokka. One little boy he had to pee then they all have to pee Mila laughed at her little brothers face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTime SkipXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Zuko's ship:

With looking glass to his right eye he sees Aang and Katara going back to the tribe and goes after them.

To Be Continued.