The Waterbending scroll

Mila's POV :

We are flying and Aang was  pacing back and forth in the saddle, Sokka's driving. "Aang sit down if we hit a  bump you'll go flying off." He said. "Sokka there are 3 things wrong with that statement 1, we're flying there are no bumps 2, Aang's an airbender he can probably get back up here, and 3, if you're as good a driver as you say you are then there should be no bumps." I say to Sokka just to make her upset. "Yeah well whatever Mila anyway Aang what's got you all bugged anyway?" "It's what avatar Roku said, he told me I had to Master all 4 elements by the end of summer and we're still weeks away from the north pole." "Well let's see you've already have airbending down and it only took 112 years so it shouldn't be so hard to get the other 3 down by the end of summer." Sokka said to Aang. "Sokka we need encouragement not sarcasm here." I say trying to make it better. "Aang calm down, hey how bout I show you what I know, we just need some water to bend." Katara said. "Yeah maybe we can find a nice puddle for you 2 to Splash around in." Sokka responded, we stumbled upon a beautiful body of water. "Nice puddle." He said again, Appa jumped into the water and Aang was about to jump in as well but Katara reminded him what we're here for, as I sat down on a rock and began to read my scroll, Sokka started complaining about how he has nothing to do while they were in the water, Aang said that he can  get the junk out of Appa's toes Sokka agreed, and after awhile of bending Aang and Katara bended the supplies down the river so we have to go to a market to replace it.

Zuko's POV :

I am training on deck when the ship starts to change course, so I go to the meeting room, and demanded to know why he was changing course then uncle told me he lost his lotus tile for his stupid pai shou game, and he redirected us to the closest port to find one, even though we're hot on the avatars trail.

Mila's POV :

Once we're there at the market  Aang buys a bison shaped whistle, Katara told him to give her the 2 copper pieces we have left, there was a man near a ship calling people into the ship he ran up to Aang and asked him if he wanted to see there exotic curios then Aang asked what's a curio the guy said I'm not entirely sure but we went in anyway because he said he's got them. I got bad vibes for this place. And after a while of looking around Sokka came to the conclusion that these guys are pirates, they  considered themselves to be "high risk traders." Katara came across a waterbending scroll. "How much for the um "traded" scroll?" She asked. "It's going to a nobleman in the earth kingdom, that is unless you've got 100 gold pieces on ya right now?" The pirate said, Aang did a trick making the pirate laughed and told him that he doesn't haggle on as rare as the scroll, Katara then wanted to leave for some reason, when we got outside, Tara looked nervous and kinda guilty Aang and Sokka questioned her. "Tara what you do?" I asked worried, then the pirates came out the boat yelled for us to come back."Well looks like they finally came to their senses." Aang said happily. "I don't think those pirates are here to trade with us." "Katara  what did you do?" I asked as we ran away from them, when we got back to camp Katara revealed she stole the scroll. "Tara how could do that."  "Aang needs to learn waterbending." she answered back.

Zuko's POV: 

Uncle still couldn't find his silly little lotus tile,  but he did find a lot of useless then we went on a ship uncle said "looked promising." As uncle looked at a weird monkey statue while  the men aboard the ship began talking about a water tribe girl and little bold monk she traveled with, it has to be the avatar. "This monk did he have an arrow on his head?" 

Mila's POV:

 And after she tried to do the "water whip" but couldn't do it  she hit Momo and Aang tried to help her by giving her advice, then she snipped Sokka made apologise to Aang and Momo and tried to get her to apologise for some time back home, Katara said she was done with the scroll, but I have a feeling that's not  

My POV:

Prince Zuko and the pirates are trying to find Katara and more importantly to away Aang, Katara took the scroll and ran to the river to practice not knowing Mila was following her, Zuko and the pirates heard Katara getting frustrated, they sneaked up on her, and captured her Mila tried to run and got the boys but was captured to. "Where's the avatar, tell me where he is and won't hurt you 2 or your brother!" Zuko demanded. "Go jump in the river." Katara said, Zuko walking to Katara and he says. "Try to understand I have capture him to restore something I've lost and maybe in return I can restore something you've lost." Zuko pulled out Katara's necklace, Mila and Katara gasp. "My mothers necklace, where did you get that?" Katara said more angry. "I didn't steal it if that's what you're wondering." He said. "Find the boy and meet back here!" Back at camp Sokka and Aang are just waking up and notice both Katara and Mila are gone and got captured themselves. "Good work." Zuko said to the pirates, Katara apologized to Aang saying that it was all her fault they all got captured. "No it isn't Katara." He said. "Yeah it kind of is." Iroh said. "Ha,I like him." Mila said earning a glare from her little sister. Sokka using his knowledge that the pirates love gold so he turned them angist Zuko causing a lot of fighting, after the fighting and the chasing Uncle Iroh found his lotus tile in his sleeve, Aang's bison whistle worked and Sokka give Katara the scroll.  

THE END