The Northern Air Temple

Mila's POV :

We set down to hear a man tell a story about "air walkers" Aang was excited because they were probably airbenders that the guys great Grandfather saw. "Aang, is that really how it was back then?" Katara and I asked. "Yeah, I laugh at gravity all the time." Aang said then actually laughed at gravity, the guy came over to Sokka and jingled his hat in front of him, Sokka looked in his pockets for money but came out with some crumbs and a bug that was alive for some reason, Sokka apologized  and Aang got up to thank the guy for the story. "Tell it to the hat." he said Aang checked for money, a coin fell out of his hat Momo picked it up and put it back. "Thank you little bat thing." He said patting Momo's head. "It means a lot to hear airbender stories." Aang started as the guy got back up. "It must have been over 100 years ago that your great grandpa saw the airbenders." The guy turn to us and revealed that grandpa just saw the "air walkers" last week, so we have to go check it out, we got on Appa and started flying to the northern air temple, Aang says this is where they would have the sky bison polo championships. "Do you think we'll really find airbenders?"  Katara asked Sokka and I.  "Do you want me to be like you or completely honest." "Are you saying I'm a liar?" "No, I'm saying your an optimist, same thing basically." but before they could say anymore Aang saw the temple. "They are airbenders." Katara said and Aang looked excited for a little but then he said. "No their not." He said and Sokka said. "But their flying." "Gliding maybe but not flying, you can tell by the way they move they're not airbending, they have no sprite." But just then a boy in a flying chair flew by laughing. "I don't know Aang that guy seemed pretty spirited." Katara said, Aang got up started flying with the kid, Katara and I got flung back into Sokka and he said. "We better fing some solid ground before it finds us." And with Appa flew to a platform on the temple that most like for the sky bison's to land a 100 years ago, we landed just in time to hear another kid shout "Go Teo." And. "Show that bald kid how it's  done." When I look up I see that 'Teo' drew Aang in the sky I had to laugh a little but I stopped when they land. "Your Avatar real airbender." He gasped and said. "Your the avatar, I've heard stories about you." "This glider chair is amazing." Sokka said admiring the chair. "If you like that you gonna love all the other stuff my dad made." We walked into a room, that was obviously must have been very important to Aang and the other air nomads, because Aang looked like someone stole Appa, (foreshadowing?) Aang confirmed my thoughts when he said. "This place is supposed to be sacred." But then a wrecking ball came through the wall. "What the doodle?" Says the man that walks the new hole in the wall. "Don't you know enough to stay away from constriction sites." He said to us with some what  concern then told us that he was building a new bathhouse for everyone because the people were starting to stink, but wasn't having any of it he said that they just destroyed something sacred and that it was the history of his people. "You were here 100 years ago?" He asked Aang. "But your 12." Then Teo said. "Dad, he's the avatar." The man looked surprised, Aang wanted to know who told to tell him who said these people can live here, the Mechanist then told us a truly moving story, about how they got to the air Temple, he compared it to nature and natural selection, and he was trying to build upon what was already here, Aang said in an extremely cold voice."But nature know when and where to stop." In fact I've never heard Aang sound so...... upset before, the Mechanist looked down and said the progress has a way of judgment sometimes.

Xxxxxxtime skipxxxxxX

Teo showed Aang, Katara and I a door like the one at the southern air temple that made Aang feel a lot better. "I always wondered what it was like in there." Teo said, Katara looked at Aang and he apologized. " I'm sorry this is the last part of the temple that's the same, I wanted to stay that way." "I completely understand." Teo agreed.  "I just wanted you to know it was here." And Aang thanks him, Katara asked if she could fly, and Aang said that Teo had an airbenders spirit, he decided to show Teo the room, but when he open the door, we saw that the mechanist was making weapons for the Fire Nation, after awhile the mechanist Sokka came into the room, the mechanist told us that the Fire Nation had come a short while after they moved in to the temple he begged and pleaded with them to spare them, he said he offered his services and since then he's been building the Fire Nation weapons of war the Fire Nation was coming soon to pick up more of the weapons, there was a battle shortly after that we had to get ready, so stock in the mechanist perfected the design of the war balloon he was creating, Sokka asked the question of how do you keep a lid on hot air. "If only we knew." Katara said, Aang, Teo Katara and I laughed at that, the fire nation came but we fought back with everything we had, soccer in the mechanist came out with the war balloon and defeated more Fire Nation soldiers than anyone could, but the Fire Nation was still coming, I don't know where they got the idea but they dropped their fuel source into a crack in the mountain half of the mountain was blown up the Fire Nation was forced to retreat, everyone cheered we won, and then said that he was happy that they found the air Temple and decided to live in it, he said even though they weren't Airbenders he was happy they were living there.

My POV :

Sokka was happy that they had won the battle with the Fire Nation. And you were right, as long as we have the skies will have the Fire Nation on the Run. But the mechanist had a feeling that the Fire Nation would find The fallen  War balloon and they did, let's just hope it takes awhile for them to know how to remake a bunch of war balloons.

I hope you enjoyed that! Remember to comment vote and please be kind to one another and have a wonderful day. Peace✌