The King of Omashu

Mila's POV:

Aang took us to the earth kingdom of Omashu. "Wow, guys we aren't in the south pole anymore." I said in amazement Katara agreed. "And none of the buildings melt!" Sokka said with enthusiasm. "Come on guys the real fun is inside the city. I used to visit my friend Bumi here all the time." Aang said happily. "But wait, it might be dangerous, you may need a disguise." "Tara's right, we don't know if the fire nation is in there or not." I somewhat surprisingly agreed with her, I looked up at Appa and got an idea. "Aang get as much of Appa's fur as possible ,Sokka give me some rope, and Katara help me with getting the fur on Aang." I said to them. After some time Aang was ready. "This is so itchy Appa how do you live in this stuff." Aang asked Appa, he only licked his own face in response. "Now you look like my Grandfather." Sokka said. "He is 112 years old." Katara said. "Come on young whippersnappers the big city awaits." Aang said in an old man voice. As we approached the door to the city we saw a man with a wagon of  cabbages. The guard at the door throw the cabbages off the platform and 2 men carried him away we walked up to the man at the door he asked us what our business is and Aang said his business was his business and introduced himself as Panzu Pippinpadelopiscopolius the third, the guard let us in, but he stopped Sokka oh no see mom dad I told you guys it was a bad idea to bring him home. But the guard just told him to carry Aang's bag. When we entered the city there was a huge delivery system, Aang told us that he and his friend Bumi used to ride down them. Aang, Katara Sokka and I were about to go down the 'super side' as Aang said. "It sounded like fun at first but I'm having second thoughts." Katara said screaming as we started going down. "Aang this is crazy." I yelled, after some time a rack of spears came so close that Sokka and I had to duck down. So long story short, we couldn't stop the cart and we pretty much wrecked half the city and destroyed some guys cabbages. So now we're being judged by the king and he throws us a feast, he then proceed to ask Aang several questions like where he's from. "I'm from kangaroo island." Aang said. "Kangaroo island, I hear that place is really poppin'?" The king says, then Sokka began to laugh we all looked at him. "What it was kinda funny?" The king then throw a chicken leg at him Aang airbends so the chicken doesn't hit him. "There's an airbender in our presence and not just any airbender the avatar." The king said and there was a gasp in the room, Aang stopped bending the chicken and put his hands behind his back. "Ok you caught me, I'm the avatar, doing my avatar thing, saving the world, everything checks out no firebenders here. Good job everybody, and remember, love each other,  respect all life, and don't run with your spears, have a nice day." Aang said nervously as he walked backwards and got Katara, Sokka and I. The crazy king put us in..... the nicest prison cell ever. "This is really nice." Sokka said confused. "He did say it was newly refurbished." "Yeah Katara but we're still prisoners." I said. "Not for long." Aang said going over to Momo, Aang began shaving the lemur throw the air vent. "Go, go Momo find Appa."  "Aang how is Appa suppose to help up." Sokka says. "He's a ten ton fly bison, I'm sure he can think of something." Aang said. "Well we better get some rest." Katara says. "Yeah, you need your rest if your gonna do those 3 deadly challenges tomorrow. Good night guys." I said. "Night." They all said. In the night I heard the door open, a few guards came in and took Sokka, Katara and I out of the cell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TIME SKIP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We were walked out by two guards and we see Aang, the king said something about creeping crystals, then the 3 of us had rings put on our fingers, "Ahhh! Their already creeping." Sokka shouts. After Aang gets the kings lunch box, his pet Floppsey and found out the king was the world's greatest earthbender and fought him, Aang now had to guess the kings name, after a little while Aang knew his name. We were in front of the king, almost completely encased in crystal and Aang began to say. "I had to guess your name the way I solved the challenges, and it's just like you said all those years ago,I just had to open my eyes to the possibilities." Aang said the king began to laugh. "Bumi your a mad genius." "Aang good to see you again, you haven't changed a bit literally." We got free by king Bumi and Bumi began telling Aang about the comet and how he needs help, they Aang said he has a challenge for Bumi. We began to pack Appa as Aang and Bumi go down the super slide, and hit the cabbage merchants cabbages.

I hope you enjoyed. Peace.