Return to Omashu

First of all I would like to thank everyone for both their patience and also putting my book in so many reading lists thank you so much it really means a lot ❤️😊. Sorry that this chapter and the chapter before this one are short-ish. But I hope you enjoy

Mila's POV:

Omashu was the only Earth kingdom settlement that wasn't under Fire nation control other than Ba Sing Se but no one can break through to Ba Sing Se. "How will we get in now?" It was hard enough to get in the first time, Aang said he knew another way in. "A secret passage, why didn't we go this way the first time?" Sokka asked Aang open the hatch and. "Does that answer your question." Aang said as he popped the lid off, Aang leads the way then Katara I stay close to her then Sokka when we reached the end Aang, Tara and I came out clean as when we went in, Sokka on the other hand not so much he had purple pentopi (?) on him and in true Sokka fashion he freaked out big time. "Ahh! Get them off me get em off get em off get em off! Help!" Aang told Sokka to relax. "It's just a purple pentopus." Then took it off. "Hey!" A fire nation guard soldier guy came. "What are you kids doing out past curfew?" "We were just heading home." We start to walk away. "Wait! What's wrong with him?" "He was pentopox sir." He goes to touch Sokka's face. "It's highly contagious." Katara came up with the idea but Sokka upped the ante by being dramatic.

My POV:

As all that was going down Azula was calculating a better way to track down Zuko and their uncle. She was off to find 2 of her old friends. Dun dun dun. So Azula goes to a circus first. "Ty Lee is that really you?" "Azula!" She gets up and hugs her friend. Azula asked Ty Lee to join her, Ty Lee refused and Azula's gonna see/mess up her show performance thing. Meanwhile Mila, Aang, Katara and Sokka are underground with the resistance in Omashu, the general wants to stay and fight for freedom but Aang suggested they escape Omashu so they can fight another day many members agreed with Aang. Now the only question is how do we get every citizen out of the city.

XxxxxxxSmall Time SkipxxxxxxX

Mila's POV:

We got all the citizens out of the city safely. "Did we get everyone out of the city?" Aang asked the general. "Not exactly." "Oh no. Did we leave someone behind?" "No, but we have an extra." A little fire nation baby. "He's so cute." Little baby, I come over to pick him up. "Oh hello there cutie pie." "Well we lost Mila." I hear Sokka say, whatever. The plan now was to give back the fire nation baby, the 3 girls who were making the trade weren't interested in getting the baby back apparently because they thought it was ridiculous to trade a 2 year old for a powerful earthbending King, the gloomy boring girl who sounds like she wants to kill herself, agreed with Princess Azula, after she said that I was kinda thinking about what Zuko said about her, "My Dad said she was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born." so now that I have a face to go with the description of her, she obviously has a very large ego, thanks especially to the praise of their father. "What is wrong with you? Treating this sweet little boy's life as though it was a pawn." I say as they raise Bumi up. "The deal's off." The gloomy one says, now that Bumi is being taken way again Aang runs full speed at the princess and her little group, Azula shot, blue fire? I didn't even know that was possible. Aang's head covering came off his arrow was out in plain sight. "The Avatar!" Azula goes after Aang while Katara, Sokka and I fight the other 2 girls. The pink one does a crazy thing, she somehow took Katara's bending. "How are you gonna fight without your bending." The gloomy girl says, Sokka was on Appa, he and I both aimed at the girls hand, I shot first my arrow flew but I aimed it to miss, so when Sokka throw his boomerang she'd drop the dagger. "Well, we managed fine." Sokka says. "Let's hope we never have to find out either." I say as Katara and I jump on Appa. We then attempt to save Aang and Bumi, we didn't grab them in time, I don't know what happened but we saw Bumi was, coming up the message shoot with earthbending. He was earthbending with just his head out? Wow, Aang landed on Appa a few seconds later. "Let's get him home." "Alright. Bye bye little guy." I said as Aang took the baby. So today was eventful. We made new friends and we reunited a baby to his parents, now to find an earthbending to teach Aang.

Thank you all again. I love you guys sooooooooo so much!!! I hope you enjoyed this one 😊. And as always remember to comment, vote and stay flamin😎🤓