The Great Divide and The Storm

Now here's a little look into my mind when I say Mila was Almost raped I mean that there was no full on contact  between genitalia aka no penetration did not happen. 

enjoy     P.S. I'm blushing so hard from writing this first half aka the Great divide.  Ok shutting myself up now.
Enjoy

My POV :

Sokka and Katara were at the campsite arguing about their jobs and each other names like. "Miss know it all queen of the twigs." And. "Mr. Lazy bum king of the tents." When Aang and Mila came back to them Aang told them to switch jobs. Then they arrived at the largest canyon in the world the great divide.

Mila's POV: 

Katara admired it until a refugee came running over said that his group had to go down first to get to Ba Sing Se, some more people came over and Katara asked if that was his tribe, he said kind of offended. "No that's the Jang (?) tribe a bunch of low life scum." Then whistled over to them saying what was an insult I guess, and who I assume is their leader step what was definitely an insult, about the other Gon Jin clearing the camp site, I don't know but.My eyes land on a woman with a baby. "What a cute little baby." I say to her. "Thank you, his name is Sin" She said looking at her son. "He has a handsome name, I'm Mila by the way nice to meet you." I stop not knowing her name. "Rayla, it's nice to meet you too Mila." "So if you don't mind my asking is Sin's father around." "No his father is ." She said trailing off. "His father is most likely kissing the fire lord's feet." Then I understood. "I'm so so sorry for asking if, I-I-I didn't know I just,I'm sorry." "It's ok Mila he may have come into the world in a less than pleasant way but it's the best thing that ever happened to me." She said smiling and took my hand. "It was nice meeting you Mila." "Yeah nice meeting you to." I started thinking of that day the soldier come to our house killed our mother and, touched me and hurt me and, I came out of my head when Aang came over and touched my shoulder saying. "Mila you come with me." "Ok Aang." I start then looked at my little brother and sister. "Hey you 2 be careful, they just walked down the  path that Aang told them to go down, later at night Aang looked at the 2 tribes and talking to Momo, my mind was somewhere else, Aang seemed to Aang because he broke me out of my trance. "Mila are you ok, you seemed kinda um not yourself, ever since you talked to that lady with the baby, what's up?" "Aang it's nothing just a memory thatI haven't thought about it nothing really." "Mila come on you shouldn't hold these things in." Aang says and I sigh knowing he's not going to give up. "Ok Aang so it was about 6 years ago, mom and I were in the house since I was 10 I have to help a lot more in the village, so I helped mom do laundry when there a lot of commotion outside but mom told me to stay, but then voices came closer and closer to our house, I got scared then a man came into our house started asking questions mom answered the best she could." I said but Aang interrupted me. "Mila, what was he looking for?" He asked. "The last waterbender in the south pole, he looked at me with dark eyes and something was sticking out pushing the fabric of his pants and surrounding armor out as well I didn't know what it was at the time, but I soon found out,  but before anything bad happened Katara come in mom told her it was ok and that she could leave to find dad, so I get up to leave but he caught me and pushed me down again mom offered herself to save Katara and the rest of the village but then he said that he wasn't taking prisoners and killed her but made sure to tell her he would "make her girl feel good" I tried to escape again but caught me but this time he kissed me hard leaded me on the ground him on top of me he said "don't worry I'm just playing a game." He started to run his hands over my body slowly, I had no idea of what was going on but then he." I had to stop because the tires in my eyes got to be to much. "Mila you don't have to continue, I'm so so sorry for asking." Aang said on the verge of tears himself. "No I, I can handle it I can tell you  the rest." "Are you sure?" He asked I nodded. "So after he touched the top half of my body, he went down to my pants and pulled them off and unwrapped my wraps, I screamed the as he did, then he said "if you scream again I'll burn you" and that's what he did he burned leg." I lifted up my pant leg I heard Aang gasp a little. "I cried and cried I hoped that he would stop, he was about to start the "real fun" as he said when I heard dad and Katara I screamed I got slapped but I didn't care dad told Katara to get gran-gran, he came in and the man got up for on top of me, dad punched him and the man ran away, dad hugging me saying that it was ok now while I cried then he helped me dress and gran-gran put ointment to heal the burn they said never tell Sokka or Katara about it." Aang looked at me with concern in his eyes. "I've never told anyone about that day." Aang put a hand on my shoulder and said. "I'm glad you told me Mila I'm sorry a lot happened that day." We smile at each other and fell asleep.

My POV :

Aang started thinking about the day he left but eventually sleep caught up to him. The next day the four of them met up and Sokka and Katara started arguing about who was right about the feud between the two tribes. Canyon crawlers started coming towards them and Aang was furious because he had not eaten for a day or two and she wanted to get out of the hole as did everyone so he made a plan and the canyon curlers got them out because a put food into sacks and crawl them out one side of the canyon the two tribe certified again and Aang made up a story about what "really happened" He said. Jinwei (?) and Weijin (?) weren't enemies they were brothers twin brothers and they were 8 they were playing a game called redemption and the secret orb was actually just a ball and one of them didn't get sent to jail for 20 long years but just for 10 short minutes, and of course they all believe him. They flew and made camp near village, Aang had a nightmare.

Mila's POV :

Aang has had the same nightmare, since we talked about my stuff, so we all woke up Katara asked Aang if he wanted to talk about it, Aang said no not wanting to worry her about what I don't know, but Sokka wanted to share his dream, but said nevermind when the three of us look back at him. "That's ok I really didn't want to tell you guys anyways." He said obviously upset. "Well whatever, I'll stop this before it gets blown out of proportion." I say not wanting this to turn into other one of those stupid arguments.  "Now I say we go to a nearby village and pick up some supplies at the market, then." Sokka cut me off. "Wait no this was in my dream." We all look over at him what was your dream?" Katara asked. "Food eats people, and Momo could talk." Sokka said looking at Momo. "He said some pretty unkind things." Sokka said and I shook my head, we have no money. "How are we gonna get more money?" Sokka asked. "Well you get a job, smart guy." Just then we heard an older couple arguing, about a storm that may or may not be coming,the woman told her husband that she wasn't going, and the man said. "I don't need you I can find a new fish holder and pay him double what you get." Sokka volunteered we looked at him like he was crazy but he said. "What he's paying double." "Where'd you hear that?" The man said. "Sokka  you always ask how much double is before you say yes." I say to my little brother. Then Aang questions weather or not they should go out there, and the woman said. "The boy with the tattoos has some sense." "Boy with tattoos?" The man says turning to Aang. "Airbender tattoos, you're the avatar ain't ya?" Aang turns to Katara who nods Aang turns back and nods and Tara says. "He sure is." All of us smiling. "Well don't be so smiley about it you turned your back on the world!" "What Aang has been nothing but kind and helpful since I met him he helps the world it's not his fault he got frozen in an iceberg." And then Aang flew away. "Yeah go fly away!" "You're a horrible old man!" Katara and I jumped on Appa and flew after Aang.

My POV :

Meanwhile Sokka returns to see Aang and his sisters gone. But anyways on prince Zuko's ship he and a crew member were training and Uncle Iroh sniffed the air and said. "There is a storm coming, we should turn around and go northwest." Zuko looked at the sky. "What are you talking about Uncle, the sky's are clear no clouds in sight."

Zuko's POV :

As I observed the sky, a member of my crew said. "Maybe you should listen to your Uncle." "I will throw off this ship, so you better show some respect or I will teach it to you." I said in his face, I turn to walk away when he said. "Respect what do you know about respect, the way you treat your hard working crew to your esteemed uncle shows that you know nothing about respect." I would have kept going if he didn't say. "But than again what would I expect froma spoiled prince." That was it I turned to face him in a fighting stance, he has no right to talk to me that way, (and he doesn't know what this war has put me through, me personally the fire 'FATHER'  lord toke my mom away from me. Lol back to the story.) He got into the same stance we connected arms my hand started smoking and Uncle comes to break it up and said that we need to calm down and that perhaps after a bowl of noddles we'll feel much better I walk away. "I don't need help keeping order on my ship." I say and walk to my room, as I walk to my room I think of all the trips to Ember island and when my family was happy.

    Xxxxxxtime skipxxxxxX

My POV :

After Aang told Katara and Mila about the day Monk Gyatso and the other Monks told him he was the avatar and everything changed and scared he was and how he ran away,  but then the old woman from before came into the cave and said that her husband and Sokka haven't come back yet, so Mila, Aang and Katara hopped on Appa and flew off to find them. They did but not without trouble, they got hit buy a wave and went under but Aang got them onto the surface in the eye of the storm and they pasted Prince Zuko's ship and surprisingly to them at least