The Blue Spirit

Mila's POV :

Sokka is sick from being in that strom, and Katara made the mistake of getting close to Sokka and got sick herself, Aang went to find a cure, he has been gone for a long time now so I went out to look for him, I found the herbalist on the way up the hill, I asked the crazy old lady where Aang went, she said something about her cat and how lonely she is and how lovely my hair is, then she finally told me were Aang went, I walked and saw some arrows with a bit of cloth caught on them, After awhile I walked up to a big building and I step behind a bush I look to my left and I see a guy in a blue and white mask, I was about to say something when he put his pointer finger to the mouth of his mask, I look at him and there is something very familiar about the way he stands, how will we get in there?

Zuko's POV:

The water tribe girl with no bending is here, I need to get in the fortress, I see a cart I can hide on that. "I've got a plan." She said. "You get in somehow and find Aang I'll be right behind you." I nod and get ready to get on.

My POV:

Zuko got onto the bottom of the cart while Mila came up with her own plan, the plan was to convince the guards that she though being water tribe is loyal to the firelord, then they would hopefully take her to whoever is in charge and they would take her to Aang and hopefully Zuko, who she didn't exactly know was Zuko, would be there and save him then they'd go their merry ways and that is the plan, Mila walked up to the gates. "Wait who are you?" The guard asked. "I am here with news of where the southern water tribe army will be for the next 2 months." She said to him. "Who are you giving this new to?" "To hide my loyalty to the firenation I don't get sent the new information." She said, (and this is the part when you say. "Damn she's good." And she says "Thank you.") "Ok that make's sense I'll take you to Admiral Zhao." 'Yes! I can't believe that actually worked' Mila thought as they enter the corridor . "Admiral!" "What! This had better be good!" "Admiral." Mila said bowing slightly. "I am Kanna of the Southern water tribe with new information on their location for the next 2 months." She finished she wished that she could think of a better name than gran-gran's but she couldn't use her real name when Milla began to talk Zhao was less interested in what she was saying and more interested in that it was a woman's voice talking to him instead of one of his men, Zhao turned and met the guard and Mila with a very uncharacteristic smirk on his face. "Well then you must tell me all the details come walk with me, I think you'll find what's behind this door fascinating." He said as he opened the giant door that led to the Avatar.

Milas POV:

I see Aang in chains, Zhao walked into the room and Aang looked at me, he looked like he wanted to say something but how beat him to it. "Look Kanna, at what we see before us, the biggest threat to the Fire Nation and he's only a child." He said and looked confused. "Wow that's the avatar?" I said in mock disbelief, and it went completely over Zhao's head Aang and I shared a look, my look said. 'Aang I'm here to help you so be quite.' And his look said. 'I trust you but I'm still really really confused.' "Yes it is amazing isn't it, how weak and helpless he looks?" "Yeah." I laughed.

My POV :

After Zhao and Mila left the room, Zhao turned to her and said. "Kanna you said you have information about the water tribe's forces?" He asked. "Yes I do they will be spilt into 2 battalions, the Western fleet, and the Eastern fleet, the western fleet will be stationed are the northwest coast of the earth kingdom, but we haven't decided where the exact location yet." "Good, good, and the Eastern fleet?" "The eastern fleet is on their way to the gates of Azulon, as we speak." She finished. "Wonderful, I will get that news to firelord Ozai right away." Zhao said smirking widely, then he took Mila's hand and.

Mila's POV :

He just kissed the back of my hand, EW. "Come Kanna." He said still holding my hand, (Me:with his monkey looking self.)  Zhao makes a speech when he saw Aang was gone. "The avatar has escaped, Close all the gates!!" Zhao yelled. "I'll go help." I said to Zhao  grabbed my arm. "I don't you to be in the crossfire." He said and I almost feel bad for telling him that the southern water tribe has 2 fleets going to those places that  my father would never go, it's to hard to navigate from the angle our men would have to come from because the currents are strong, but even if the water tribe went northwest coast they wouldn't in 1 spot, and I know for a fact that no one is going to go to the gates of Azulon, so we walk down to where Aang and the blue guy are, when we arrive they shoot fire blasts at them and Aang uses airbending to protect them. "Hold your fire!" Zhao shouted. "We need the avatar alive." Just as he says that the blue guy put his swords to Aang's throat.

My POV:  

Zuko put his swords to Aang knowing or in hopes that Zhao would let them leave. "Let them out!" Zhao yelled for the men to open the gates and getting his monkey hand off of Mila's, seeing this as her chance to run she said she'd go after them and before Zhao can say or do anything to stop her she ran as fast out of there and to Aang and Zuko. Zhao told the Yu Yan (?) archers to shoot at Zuko and then get the avatar, the arrow hit Zuko and gave Mila a chance to catch up a little bit not up to  where they are yet but closer, Aang formed a dust cloud around them and removed the falling mask from Zuko's and sees his face, just as Aang was shocked by the sight of Zuko's face underneath the mask Mila came the dust cloud. "Aang is that, is that Zuko?" She asked whispering in disbelief Aang nodded and said. "Yeah Mila, we gotta go." Aang whispered back.

Mila's POV:

I look from Aang to Zuko a few times, then at Zuko studying his face, he looks quite handsome ya know when he's not trying to capture Aang or any thing, then I look back at Aang. "Mila come on." He says pulling my arm lightly. "Aang I know it's a big chance to take but." I say looking at Zuko then I look back at Aang and say. "But we can't just leave him here."  Aang thinks for awhile and says. "Your right, you take 1 hand I'll take the other." We grabbed a hand and I just can't help but blush his hand is so warm even though he's knocked out, so Aang and I drag Zuko into the forest.

Zuko's POV:

I wake up and hear a voice it sounds like the avatar, so I open my eyes and see him and the water tribe girl on a tree root next to where I was laying, the water tribe girl looked at me and I look at her, and this is the first time I noticed how blue her eyes are I all people in the water tribes have blue eyes but her eyes are, special, but soon she breaks the stare, and the whole time the avatar was talking about a friend he had 100 years ago from the fire nation like me, then he asked. 

My POV: 

"If we knew each other back then, do you that we could have back friends?" Aang asked Zuko with a smile, Zuko stood up and firebended on the boy, Aang used his airbending into the trees and go back to Sokka and Katara, Mila waited until the firebending stop get up from her ducked position looked in direction Aang went stood up and shared a quick look with Zuko and ran to go find Aang, Mila found Aang looking for frozen frogs then they headed back together, when they got back Sokka and Katara looked sink and sad. "Here suck on these it'll make you feel better." Aang said putting a frog in each of there mouths, Sokka asked if they make any new friends, Aang and Mila looked at each other and Aang said. "No I don't think so."

On Zuko's ship

Zuko walks on the ship and past his uncle who was playing the Tsungi horn. "Where have you been prince Zuko you missed music night, Lieutenant Jee sang a stirring love song." But Zuko continues walking and says. "I'm going to bed, no disturbances." And Iroh just played the Tsungi horn.

Mila's POV :

After some time Sokka said that the frogs were really tasty but then the frogs in their mouths became unfrozen and jumped out out of their mouths making them both freak out I look at Aang and try not to laugh, but it was to funny not to.

End

I don't know but that is your first glimpse of romance between Mila and Zuko so I really really really hope you enjoyed this and leave me a comment and vote because every little thing  you guys leave is like I just won the award for best writer, so peace✌✌