The North pole

Hey it's the waterbending Master and the siege of the North parts 1 and 2.

Enjoy

Mila's POV :

Appa's flying low down to the water, we should but close to the northern water tribe, we've been flying 2 days straight and we're all tired, especially Appa, after some time we were surrounded by men in boats. "We made it?!!?" I said half asking. "This must be the northern water tribe!!!" Katara said so excited that I felt excited too, though I don't really have a real reason to be, I've read many books about the northern tribe and their customs, they prohibited women from many things like learning to using waterbending for fighting, women learn to heel and warrior training were male only classes too, so at least when we get Tara will have something to do."We finally made it to the North pole it's so much bigger than the south pole." I say again,and to my surprise for once people are happy to see us well mostly Aang but whatever, we went through to the palace, Katara says how beautiful it is while Aang waves to the people,a boat goes past with a girl that looked about my age, just seconds before,in it I see that Sokka saw her to and Katara commented how beautiful the city was Sokka agreed that that girl was absolutely beautiful,  I smiled at my little brother as he stands on Appa's tail.

My POV: 

On Zuko's  ship Iroh was hosting a music night, he and the crew were singing and dancing when Zhao and his men walked on the ship, Zhao demanded the crew members to come with him because he needs as many man as he can get for fighting the northern water tribe.

Mila's POV: 

The chief held a big banquet in our honor, and apparently the princess was of marring age, the princess sat down next to Sokka, they had a conversation, well sorta. "So your the princess?" She nodded. "Well you know back home I'm kind of like a prince myself." Me and Katara heard him and being the good sisters we are, we had to say something about it. "Prince of what?" Katara asked. "Lots of stuff." He responded. "Yeah Katara he's prince of lots of things." I say making Sokka and Katara both looked at me like I said 'I really hope the fire nation wins the war.'  "Mostly, smelly shoes, but let's not list off all of his majesties great accomplishments." We both giggled at Sokka's expression. "Whatever, now if you'll excuse me I'm trying to have a conversation here." Katara and I looked at each other giggled a little bit and said together. "Our apologies prince Sokka." Tara and I say together, he continued on to say to princess Yue a couple of things and asks her if tomorrow she. "Wanted to do an activity?", 'do an activity' . Really Sokka, 'do an activity' , anyways master Pakku and his students performed some water bending moves, as we ate and Sokka made a fool of himself in front of the princess, Aang was introduced to master Pakku by the chief, Pakku seems very arrogant, very arrogant, I've got a bad vibe from this guy, Sokka has warrior classes, Aang and Katara have water bending training, but not,and I will be spending time in the library here, I hear that they wide collection book of books. 

The next day 

The 4 of leave our hut and leave Aang and Katara went to learn some waterbending with master Pakku, that is until Katara can't,Sokka went to warrior training and I am off to the library.

My POV : 

How much can I honestly say about going to the library, Mila found some books and that's all I can think of to put (Thank you, you've been a wonderful  audience, and remember to tip your waitresses) . And let's see Zhao and Zuko are both looking for Aang and Zuko's crew were taken away by Zhao, Zuko and Iroh are on Zhao's ship basically hitching a free ride to the north pole. I don't know. Back to Mila after they get back from their training.

Mila's POV: 

I got back to the hut first, I think, then the other 3 come in shortly after. "So how goes the warrior training Sokka?" "Mmhh." "It was that bad?" "No it's princess Yue." He said very upset. "Ohh." I said Aang and Katara looked upset too. "What water bending wasn't all that great either?" I asked. "I'm not aloud to train with master Pakku." Tara says. "What?!!" Sokka said. "Yeah, master poop head won't let her train because she's a girl." Aang says after. "Well there's other female water benders up here, who teachs them?" Sokka asked. "I have to learn healing, from a woman named Yagota in the healing hut." Katara starts. "And apparently Gran-gran is from the northern tribe." "Really?" I say in surprise. "Yeah and she was supposed to get married to some guy but she ran away." Katara said. "She never told us that." "I know." Katara and I looked at the floor. "Yeah as shocking as all this is." Sokka interrupted. "Aang why can't you just teach Katara what you've learned, then you and Katara both get to learn waterbending I'd say that's a win - win." "You know that just might work, thanks Sokka." Katara says, I just look at Sokka. "What?" "Sometimes Sokka you have good ideas." I say. "I always have good ideas." Sokka said and I smirked at him,but I don't think this time is one of the good ones. I guess they went along with Sokka's plan because we are now in front of princess Yue, the chief and master Pakku, asking for forgiveness, and come to find out, Pakku is the guy gran- gran was supposed to marry, and if Pakku is  arrogant now I would have hated to see him when he was young, no wonder gran-gran left.