You're no good but I love it. Pt 1.

[Nat x villain! You]

[WARNING: guns, fighting and fluff]

[Enjoy! Hero]

-YOUR POV-

Back-up plan, always need them for when a funny situation like this comes up. Yeah, two men pointing a gun at my sexy face, But of course it's not my first rodeo. Since I was a assassin I often got in a lot of trouble, but tonight I really wanted it to go smoothly. This was two hundredth mission, it felt like a birthday for me.

Unfortunately these two tough guys who for some reason that it was best to interrogate to a young pretty lady, what I weird way to hit on women the least they could do is offer up some food, I'm starving. So, with a hungry stomach I disarmed then in no time, so now I had them both kneeling to the ground as I pointed their guns right at their scared and shocked faces.

I stared right into one of the man's eyes, let's call this one... Chad! And the other brad, don't you dare think of brad Pitt either, cause that sexy old man looks nothing like this asshole who point's gun at women to get their numbers, talk about obsessed. Anyway yup, brad and chad what a better name duo than that.

"Do you guys you know where I can get the best pizza around here?" I asked, smiling. Slightly easing their fear as it turned more into confusion.

"Yeah, uh three blocks up-

"No, no that pizza place sucks." Brad huffed, cutting chad off, "The best one is just a few block's from that weird caffeine shop that looks like Santa Claus shitted on it."

"I thought you liked the pizza place I took you though!" Chad exclaimed, while brad grimaced, looking away "God, you're such an asshole."

"I didn't want to be an asshole to you." Brad confessed.

"Oh, wait hey!" I laughed softly, before they could confess there dying love for each other, "I know that Santa Claus place, it may look like he did in fact shit on it but they got the good stuff man."

"Haven't tried it." Chad muttered.

"Alright, I'm going with brad's choice because you my dear chad, seem like you don't have very great taste buds." I smirked.

"Who's brad and chad?" Brad asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Two gay closeted men," I deadpanned, "Almost like Stevie and Bucky."

"Who? No, Our names are actually-

"Never give your name out to stranger!" I exclaimed, cutting off brad, "That's straight stranger danger right there my friend."

"Well, you're the one pointing a gun at our face." Chad muttered.

"Hey! C'mon," I whined, "You guys started it."

"Fair enough." Bard and chad agreed.

"Alright, hate to do this but I'm hungry so I gotta go." I sighed, knocking them both out with their guns.

[...]

"She's following you," Frank announced, "she's getting closer and closer, I don't think we can keep her at a distance any longer."

I sighed for second, hearing the front door of the apartment complex open, "Thank you, castle. Do you know how much time I have left?"

"Honestly? Maybe a few hours." He sighed.

Suddenly I heard very light footsteps behind me. And when I turned around to see who it was, I smirked while thanking my keen hearing.

"I'd actually think about now." I chuckled, the phone glued to my ear.