Brat.

[Mob!Boss Nat x you]

[Requested.] 

[WARNING: violence, fluff, *cough* murder *cough*... a small just a small speck of dark Nat.]

-YOUR POV-

"Natasha romanoff."

I licked my lips slowly, watching the detective in front of me move his gaze to my lips, "Natasha romanoff? Never heard of her."

The man's interested suddenly changed as his eyes wandered to my blouse - that almost had my breast slipping out, "Sweetheart, I suggest you start talking because you're to pretty to be in a jail cell."

How disgusting.

"Why waste our time talking?" I bit my bottom lip, sending him a wink. I knew she was watching, she had access to almost every police station, so of course she knew the game I was playing at. You would also be surprised by the amount of dirty cops that are in this city. The man in front of me is obviously someone knew because I've never seen him before or his file - which meant I had to be cautious with him.

The man stopped asking questions and stared flirting with me instead. Does this man really think he can manipulate me? He probably thinks he'll be able to fuck me and get information about my wife.

I smiled when police men walked into the room with Matt Murdock trailing behind them. A small smirk broke from his face when our eyes meet.

"Why do have my client in handcuffs, Rogers?"

"Safety reasons." He said with annoyance clear in his tone.

"My client is not a murderer or-

"She may not be but we have plenty of evidence she's associated with Natasha romanoff," Rogers crossed his arms, glaring at my lawyer, "Romanoff's a murderer and-

"Where's your evidence then?" Matt smirked, lowering his voice to taunt the detective.

The other police men looked away or shifted uncomfortably, knowing damm well they had no nothing on me or my wife. Rogers ran his tongue over his teeth, narrowing his eyes on Murdock and obviously trying to come up with something.

"You're wasting my time, Rogers," I sighed loudly, standing up from that uncomfortable seat and held out my wrist for the detective to take off the cuffs.

Rogers stood up from his seat, holding eye contact as he unlocked my handcuffs. I sent him a flirtatious smile, putting my hands on his chests to lean into me so I could whisper is his ear, "Female Widow's are more venoms than the males, pretty boy."

Rogers frowned, tilting his head in confusion but before he could say anything, I was already pulling away and walking to my lawyer, ready to go home to my wife.

"You're in trouble, romanoff." Matthew whispered in my ear making me smirk.

"Oh, I know."

-NATASHA'S POV-

"You little brat," I gritted, wrapping my hand around her throat the minute she walked into our shared room, "Why'd you do it, huh?"

"Do what?" Y/n asked innocently before smiling when my grip around her throat tightened.

I clenched my jaw, picking her up then throwing her right on the bed. She smiled proudly, like she got exactly what she wanted and I'll make her think she did. I chuckled darkly, shaking my head as I unbuckled my belt. I watched her eyes darken before she ranked her eyes up and down my body.

I couldn't help but smile softly when she spread her legs for me without a second the moment I had got on top of her. I grabbed her wrist, tying them up against the headboard with my belt. I kissed her lips passionately before pulling away to quickly for her liking as I opened our nightstand drawers and pulled out a gag, she opened her mouth making me smirk as I gagged her.

"You're mine, baby." I whispered, brushing my lips against her ear.

I smirked darkly, completely moving my body away from her's making a small muffled whine escape her throat. Her eyes were filled with disbelief when I put a different belt back on and grabbed my blazer from my desk seat, holding onto the doorknob, "Sorry, detka but you'll have to wait while I handle business."

[...]

I chuckled darkly when he couldn't even scream in pain anymore, "Aw, c'mon... giving up already, Steven, I thought you could do this all day?"

Steve coughed up blood as he tried to say something. His right arm was broken and his left one was completely cut off but there's no way in hell I'd let him die so damm quickly and bleed out. I groaned in annoyance, rolling my eyes when nothing but incoherent words left his mouth.

"You wanna know something that really gets me to lose my mind?" I smiled manically, grabbing an electric drill, "I hate it when people think they have to right to look at what's mine." I gritted out, drilling into one of his eyes and I smiled widely when he managed to scream in pain as blood got on my face again and including my already blood dripping white button up, "I would have given you a warning but today I'm just not in the mood to nice."

After a few more minutes he finally died making me sigh in bored, he was no fun at all. I turned my head around when I heard the metal door open to reveal y/n's lawyer.

"Was this really necessary?"

I rolled my eyes, looking down at my suit that was drenched in blood, "You know how possessive I can be."

"Well, you're possessiveness makes my life ten times harder because now I have to clean up this mess." Matthew gritted, clenching his jaw.

"Watch your tone, little boy." I said coldly, glaring at him as I walking to the door, "Now, clean up because I don't pay you for nothing."

I walked down the dark halls up to the stairs and closed the door behind me as I entered the main room of another one of my mansions that I only used for occasions like this.

All I wanted to do was quickly go back home already to my wife but I still had some unfinished business which made me extremely annoyed that I already wasted two hours with this detective and now I'll have to waste more time.

[...]

I sighed in relief when I finally opened my bedroom door then a soft chuck left my lips when I seen y/n had fell asleep. I frowned slightly when I realized she might have been uncomfortable sleeping tied up to the bed.

I took the belt off her wrist, careful not to wake her up but she woke up anyways, "Talia?"

I rubbed her arms up and down, knowing they were probably sore and hurting, "I'm sorry, detka. I didn't mean to take so long and wake you up."

I rubbed her wrist softly before kissing them gently. Y/n sighed softly, caressing my cheeks softly, "It's okay, baby. Can we cuddle for tonight and you can make it up to me tomorrow?"

"Anything you want, detka."

[Eh, I didn't really like this one but I hope you guys you did and yes I know it's short. Am I to soft? Should I start writing more angsty? Or just stick the dark, smut and fluffy stuff? I don't know, let me know .]

[This book might as well be a smut book with the amount of smut I give to y'all and write LMAOOO]