Love and war.

[Steve x Vampire! You]
[Super soldier! Nat x Vampire! You]

[Gp Nat]

[WARNING: Fluff, angst, kinda love triangle, little violence, death, smut, cheating.]

-YOUR POV-

1941, may, 12

"You look beautiful, darling."

I could hear his unsteady heartbeat, the one when someone is in love and it hurt because he was such an angel and I was just a curse... I knew I'd only make him wish he never meet me. When me and Steve first meet he was much smaller until he came back two months ago and told me he was injected with super solider serum.

I've lived for two hundred years, he knew that and he accepted me, one of the reason I had fallen in love with him. He was sweet and caring but sometimes I could tell he wanted more, I wasn't great at opening up and confessing my sins, my feelings, my past. It was hard for me.

I wasn't sure how I fell in love with Steve or when because through out my entire life no one had loved me, cared for me. Every time I opened my heart for someone and tell them the truth of what I am... they would run away and try and get me killed. So I've always been alone for two hundred years, one night stands were the only moments I wasn't.

"Thank you, Steven." I smiled back softly and in a blink of an eye I was right in front of him, resting my hands on his shoulders.

He placed his hands on my waist, pecking my lips, "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I nodded, kissing his properly, "I adore you, Stevie."

"I love you."

[...]

At this moment I wonder if this redhead before me would be my biggest mistake or my greatest choice accepting her dance.

There were many wired looks getting sent out way, they'd never seen two women dancing together but I adored how the redhead didn't care one bit, she was only paying attention to me.

"You haven't told me your name?" The redhead smiled, swaying softly with me.

I smirked lightly, narrowing my eyes playfully at her, "You haven't told me your's?"

The redhead's smile widen as she hummed lightly. I stared in her beautiful emerald eyes as she fought a war in her head, "Romanova, Natalia, Romanova."

I couldn't help but smile at the way her Russian accent had slipped out. Her voice had just became another thing I adored about her, "Y/n. Y/n Rogers."

I could hear Steve's laugher ring in my ears making me slight draw my attention away from the redhead. Bucky had just arrived and he sat next to Steve and Peggy, drinking and talking with another. Steve soft blue eyes locked with mine making a genuine smile appear on his face but my attention went back to the redhead when I felt her grip slightly tighten.

"So, who's the blond and his friends?" She raised an eyebrow, spinning me around before pulling me back into her arms.

Why was this redhead so strong and tall? What the hell did they give to her? She's human but there's something different with her blood, it was almost like Steves, "My husband, Steve Rogers and his friends, James Barnes and Peggy Carter."

"How long have you been married?" She asked and I could hear something wave in her voice... disappointment? No, maybe something else.

"Two years," I muttered, glancing at Steve again before looking away, "how about we get something to eat? All this dancing is making hungry."