The devil's facade. Pt 2.

{Devil! Nat au x angel! You}

{Gp Nat} {Requested.}

{WARNING: angst, angst, angst, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, kinda fluffy fluff.}

-SECOND PERSON POV-

You sighed heavily, observing the room again... it's the only thing you could really do. You're not sure how long it's been since you meet the devil herself but you were enslaved once again and this time it was more aggravating than terrifying.

The main problem was that you weren't good on your own. It was dangerous for you to be locked alone in your mind and isolated... in heaven they at least gave you company every once and while.

"Y/n." The redhead sighed heavily, once again as you keep your cold glare filled with hatred, "Please, I'm trying to help you."

You rolled your eyes, chuckling darkly, "The devil helping? you really expect me to believe that."

Natasha frowned while you decided it was easier to ignore and act like you didn't notice the way you were hurting her. A small part of you felt bad... it was the annoying part of you that you hated. You couldn't describe it well but it made you feel something for the devil herself, a feeling you don't remember how to let in or remember what that feeling even was.

The redhead walked closer to you before kneeling down right in front you. Her gaze was the complete opposite of yours, hers were filled with mixed emotions but they weren't what you expected from the devil, they were soft, caring and filled with sadness and warmth. Now, yours on the other hand were cold, distant and filled with disgust and hatred.

You froze when she snapped her finger and the chains on you were gone almost like they weren't even there to begin with. Your heart began to pound in your chest when she grabbed your hands delicately. Her touch was was as light as a feather like she was afraid of hurting you.

And you hated it... you hated the way it made you feel. You hated the way her skin felt against yours. You hated the way you wouldn't dare move your hand away. You hated the way your heart and soul reacted to such a simple touch. You hated the way you couldn't find it in you to take advantage of this moment... to take advantage of her vulnerability.

"I know deep down you know me... and I know you're scared of your own mind," She said softly, kissing the back of your hands gently, "And I know you're scared of what will happen if you disobey his rules," her eyes had turned a dark red now as she spat those words out with hatred, "I want you to know that I would never hurt you the way they did."

You shook your head in denial, clenching your jaw before meeting her eyes with fury, "Lair. You can claim all you want that you don't treat me the way they did but here you are keeping me locked away like some animal that's out of control and needs help."

Natasha signed heavily, averting her eyes from yours as she looked down, "Y/n. I'm doing this to help-

"They said the exact same thing."

"But I actually want to help you." Natasha clenched her jaw and her glossy eyes meant your cold ones and You hated the way it made your heart hurt seeing she was so close to crying. It didn't make sense, you couldn't understand why the devil cared so much for you, so the obvious reason in your head would have to be is she's just lying and trying to manipulate you... now the next question would be is what could she possibly want from you?

"Lair."

[...]

"Why don't you trust me?"

You chuckled darkly, rolling your eyes, "You're the devil."