Let me crawl into your mind.

[inspired; Detention - Melanie Martinez]

[Nat x you]

[GP Nat]

[WARNING: slight angsty, fluff, smut.]

[Enjoy! Honey]

I'm not a bad guy
So don't treat me bad if I'm feeling sad, alright?
Please don't be mad if I don't smile back, alright?
If I fuck up my words, don't think I'm absurd, alright?
Alright?

I walked quietly to kitchen, seeing y/n sitting alone and eating, she was the newest avenger. Me and y/n were always the first ones up. Her eyes looked distant, like she was in deep thought. Even though it looked like she had just woken up, she looked as beautiful as ever, like always but I knew she would never want a monster like me. I smiled to her, she didn't smile back only pointed to the kitchen counter and walked off after putting her plate in the sink. She made me breakfast... I smiled softly at thought of her cooking.

I'm physically exhausted
Tired of my knuckles beating
I'm chewing gum to pass this time of sadness
Can't you see it?
You're too busy seeking selfish wishes
Don't care how I'm feeling
You write me up and say it's love
And I can't believe it

I punched the bag furiously, I didn't care if my knuckles were bleeding. And I didn't noticed y/n leaning against the gym door, watching me carefully. She was confusing, one minute she was herself around me the next it's like something triggered in her brain and she would push me away. All my job was to do was train her but we connected so well that one day something changed. Were we just teammates? Were we even friends? She said I was special to her and I believed it but when she got like this... I didn't know what to believe anymore. I just wanted her to trust me and talk to me. But that only pushes her away.

Baby, can you meet me tonight in detention?
I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension
Let me crawl up into your mind, did I mention?
Pretending everything's alright is detention

Y/n dogged my punch and before I knew it she was right on top of me. Her hands holding mine tightly, her legs on mine as we stared into each eyes. We were both panting and even though our lips were only inches from each other they felt miles away. The tension only grew heavier even my eyes trailed down to her breast that slightly spilled from her tank top.

"Aren't you going to try to get out of my hold?" She whispered, her breath fainting blowing over my lips making me gulp.

"I don't really know if I want to." I admitted, staring at her lips. She hummed but I decided flip her over, pinning her hands on either side of her head.

"Why haven't you been showing up to training lately?" I whispered, narrowing my eyes on her, "Is everything alright?"

"Just been feeling sick," she lied straight through her teeth, "I'm fine, now."

De-de-detention
De-de-detention
Pretending everything's alright is (shh)

The teachers don't care about me
Fuck how I feel as long as I make money
They let them do whatever they want to me
They're the customer, I'm chopped meat
I'm chopped meat

"Why do care anyways?" She muttered, clenching her jaw a bit.

"I care about you more than you know."

Y/n closed her eyes, sighing softly, "Don't say it. I can't say it back and you know it."

"Yes you can... I know you can. So, Why?" I muttered, brushing my lips against hers, hearing her breath hitch her throat, "Why don't you believe I love you?"