I'll run away and hide with you.

{Nat x Mob!Boss you}

{Requested.} {Gp Nat - I didn't want make some readers uncomfortable, sorry.}

{WARNING: fluff, tiny... very tiny angst and smut.}

-NATASHA'S POV-

"I love it when you blush... its cute." She smirked lightly once my hands were back on her hips and swayed together slowly. I knew I should have already arrested her and took to her shield but this women had a hold on me like no one has before.

I blushed a deep shade of red at her words which made her laugh softly as she twirled in my arms before I pulled her back to me, wanting her as near as possible, "How'd you make me throw away everything I was trained not to feel?"

She smiled, tilting her head just barely, "I could ask you the very same thing, Romanoff."

I sighed in content, smiling softly as I rested my head against her's, "Do you love me?"

Y/n hummed, licking her lips which quickly made me look down to them, wanting nothing more to feel them against mine, "No I don't."

"Lair." I muttered.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "How could you be so sure?"

"Because I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't." I smiled, getting lost in her eyes and beauty.

Y/n sighed in content, staring softly into my eyes, "What if I just liked you a little bit?"

I grinned, moving my hands so they could fully wrap around her waist, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, Detka."

"Nat? Hello?" Clint tapped my shoulder, snapping me out of thoughts as I turned to face him, "You alright?"

I cleared my throat, nodding my head, "Yeah, just thinking."

"Of?" Clint raised any eyebrow, leaning back against his chair and putting one of his legs on the table.

I sighed heavily, leaning my head back as I pursed my lips together, "My last mission."

"Oh, how'd it go?" Clint crossed his arms, "Rumor is the black widow almost failed a mission for the very first time."

I fought back the smirk that threatened to show on my face as I thought of what he said and honestly I didn't really care what rumors were going around, "Yeah, I almost failed."

Clint narrowed his eyes slightly at me, "I kinda expected you to be pissed about it... but you actually seem happy."

I rolled my eyes before glaring at him, "Just drop it already."

"Barton, you're up." Maria said, walking out of the interrogation room and sighing tiredly as she sat down. I looked down at my watch and groan internally when only ten minutes had past, I wanted time to just speed already.

Her laugh was slightly muffled against my lips as I pressed up against our bedroom door, trying not smile so I couldn't break the kiss. I bit on her bottom lip gently waiting for her to let me explore her mouth once again.

One of her hands were tangled in my hair, pulling slightly while the other gripped my shoulder, digging her nails into my button up shirt. My mind was filled with a desire of her as my cock hardens in my trousers, grinding against her so we both could get friction.

I felt both of her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back gently as she lead us both to the bed and I kissed her again, slipping my tongue into her mouth before her back hit the bed but she was quick to grab my tie that was underneath my vest and pull me down on top of her so she could reconnect our lips again.