Miracles have their complications 

The world seemed to scream, spin and grow larger as they found themselves half unconscious. Nothing was clear, the green grass would turn white, coated in snow before it turned a muddy brown.

Naruto, as he began to open his eyes much to his bodies dismay, looked over to his two friends.

He honestly almost burst out in laughter, but quickly realized he didn't have the energy to do so.

He's gone through half of his chakra reserve, including Kuramas, he can only hope Shikamaru will be alright. Sasuke he has better hopes for.

Their bodies were smaller, more specifically they looked around 7 or 6. He couldn't tell for sure until they landed, which he hopes they will do, and soon.

the beginning of the trip went smoothly but now that the trip is hopefully almost over seconds stretched into minutes and minutes into hours.

They were all so exhausted that they hadn't even realized they landed.

Sasuke felt the urge to cover his eyes as he felt the sun grow higher into the sky. His mind almost drifted back to the comforts of sleep, almost.

Sasuke stumbled as he felt his heart drop from the realization. He looked around rapidly as he felt heat rush through every vein in his body.

"We did it." Sasuke said absentmindedly. His eyes drifted towards the door of his room, his childhood room. A chest filled with old toys, a closet filled to the brim with Uchiha crested clothing, he closed his eyes and brought his hand to his forehead.

His father wasn't home, most likely over at the Uchiha police force building.

Sasuke opened his eyes and looked at the clearly empty sleeve. He frowned, it never crossed his mind that he would harbor old wounds.

He removed the covers from his legs and went to get up. While he was fully aware he was a child, the fact he made any sound at all disturbed him.

Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows, It was clear he'd have to train, from what he's able to feel, he has almost all of his original chakra but it's like it's locked away, something he's unable to use willingly whenever he wants.

He's not sure of the conditions to 'unlock' the sealed chakra, but it's something he hopes to figure out soon enough.

He walked as silently as he could across his room, looking in his closet he found a presentable long sleeved shirt. He frowned as he put it on, while he can assume he can still walk on any surface he wants such as up trees, walls or on water, it's highly doubtful he'd even be able to perform a Kage level Katon.

Sasuke grunted as his small fingers finally managed to tie a knot on his sleeve.

"As a child, I can joke that I have no arm, and simply can't use it..." Sasuke hummed as he thought.

"But as a child of a prestigious clan... I'll have to train eventually, with both arms..." Sasuke muttered in frustration. Sasuke turned slightly as he heard a door slide open then close shortly after.

"Itachi." He didn't know what he looked like, shocked, sad, perhaps even frightened. But he quickly took a deep breath.

His brother, while he doesn't remember was a sensor, he knows he's good enough to feel emotionally motivated chakra spikes.

Sasuke breathed a sigh of relief as he heard his brother walk downstairs, he's almost certain he wouldn't be able to look his brother in the face.

Something he'd do all the time as his actual child self.

Sasuke slid his window open, feeling what he missed the most during the war. Konoaha, his old home he abandoned on the path of revenge that landed him deeper into the pits of despair and insanity than before he had started.