The Ripple effect

[Ripple effect- :The continuing and spreading results of an event or action:]

Naruto stared at the roof for a long while, he didn't really know what to do. Both in terms of being a kid and keeping up the usual pranks, and what to seriously do for the future.

He knows that they need to do something about the coup, but despite being here in the past for a week and a half it's never really been brought up. Both he and Shikamaru know it's a soft spot for Sasuke, rightfully so.

But Naruto does know that Itachi was somehow involved and so was the Elders. As much as he never would have wanted to believe the genocide was staged by Konoaha, but the proof was laid in front of him. It's not something he can deny, not that he wouldn't ever not believe Sasuke.

Naruto sighed, dragging his hand down his face as he sat up in bed, still no sign of Kurama being awake, he is a chakra being after all, chakra is basically the fox's like force. Unfortunately Kurama was his go to whenever he needed someone to talk to, even if he didn't respond half the time Naruto was comforted by the fact he was listening.

Before Naruto made his way out of his bedroom his hand stopped short of the knob, he wasn't feeling anyone. Not a single person was guarding him.

That is strange, actually it's more than strange it's making him nervous. There's always a spare Anbu to watch after him, we're they all called away?

Naruto sighed before turning the knob, he'll just make a stop at the Hokages office, he won't talk to the Hokage, but as a kid it was always easy to tell if something was going on. And the Hokages office is always a usual stop for himself.

Perhaps he'll paint the Hokages face, it usually gets someone's attention.

The kitchen was desolate, it must have been before he started saving up the ramen and would just go out to buy some whenever he needed it.

At this age he thought he was saving money by not spending money, but in reality he was just spending it at a later date.

Naruto shook his head, it doesn't matter now, he had a couple of dollars to spare, he'll just go buy some.

Naruto grunted as he put on shoes too small for his feet. He was always finding ways to save money, and that included not really buying any clothes.

The Hokage always provided clothes every now and then, but it always consisted of a few shirts one pair of pants and if he was lucky some shoes.

He was clearly not lucky this month.

As he put on a white shirt and a green jacket he looked up as he felt a sudden chakra signature. "Were they suppressing their chakra?" He thought as he stood up.

He knows that he got this weird sensor ability from Katsuyu and perhaps Tsunade but regardless it's definitely not as good as theirs, unless he trains in that criteria he just has better sensing abilities than the average sensor. Which is a good accomplishment regardless, but if someone is truly good at masking their chakra, then they are as invisible as they would've been in their first life.

Naruto shrugged it off, it put him on edge, sure. But it was probably just an Anbu coming to take a shift.

"Would they call it shifts." Naruto snickered to himself. It might as well be shifts.

He kicked a piece of trash to the side as he made his way to the door. Damn, he really was hungry, he must have forgotten to eat yesterday, and if he had a mom, she'd probably say something along the lines of "You're a growing boy! And, Eat you vegetables!" Probably.