Among Revelation.

Officially back from my break WOOHOO!! Anyway it lasted longer than I had originally planned, first of all I didn't say this when I posted the chapter that had my announcement that I was taking a break due to my burn, it was 1st and 2nd degree... So took longer than I expected. For context 1st degree in a sense is categorized with sunburns, 2nd degree however damages the second layer of skin and causes blisters. It took a while for the blisters to go away, after the blisters came the itch, it was unbearable... 

Well, now that its in the past I can tell you why it was prolonged for 2 weeks, even a bit longer than that, well I went on vacation. Ever heard of mall of America? Its established in Minnesota, I had a fun time. Then after that I had to give away one of my puppies :(.

Its been a wild ride, not to mention the hour long search for my computer charger.... 

Well enjoy the chapter, I've been working on other books as well, I found that its easier to work on at least 2 books with vastly different stories, helps with burnout, its one piece related so if you guys are interested I wouldn't mind posting the 4 chapters I already have for it :D. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiraiya watched as the paper crumbled into several pieces before burning, after seeing all of these messages he's never been able to read one before now. He frowned, its contents bothered him greatly. The chakra felt young, if that made sense, he's had years to learn chakra signatures, he can easily tell the difference between some old coot and a guy just getting into his twenties. 

Its not often he really observes chakra like this, he has to admit that its strange. He grunted as he kicked his foot into the ground to stop the burning pages from spreading among the grass. It feels young similar to the chakra that he found in Nagato when he trained the trio, but at the same time it reminded him of an adult. 

He doesn't do much in the branch of sensory, its simply not his specialty, but... He shook his head as he turned towards the direction of the village, he should inform the hokage, this mysterious person was searching for Tsunade, and it either seemed like a prank, or a threat. 

He shrugged, he'd leave it mostly up to the hokage to decide what this could mean. He just didn't want the wrong people looking for his former teammate, both for the sake of Tsunade and the people looking for her, because he seriously cannot find it in himself to see this going well in any way. 

He groaned as he rubbed his forehead with his hand before disappearing, leaving several scattered leaves in his wake.

-------------------------------------- 

The tree groaned as he jumped from it to another. He paused as he looked at the scroll in his hand. It started with a mission to accompany a group of merchants secretly, an opposing group, somehow had enough money to hire a Anbu, and now here he was, well, kind of. 

It was more or less the aftermath of what he thought was going to be a stupid mission to a very concerning one. The scroll he had in his hand, Kakashi looked at the paper, it was aged, along the edges it was scuffed, a corner was even burned, clear evidence that whoever wrote this, wanted to get rid of it but failed. 

Now he doesn't want to make rash decisions, the scroll in his hand was from when ROOT was freshly disbanded, from Kakashi's knowledge of the whole event, was that the Hokage put his foot down when he saw the elders and Danzos inhumane treatment to aspiring ninja, instead of leading them onto an okay path, they were sent to become human weapons. 

He personally would never had agreed to such a thing, especially when it involves kids, kids that shouldn't even be in the academy yet no less. While he agrees that having a special force is needed in certain occasions, such as war, it should be consented and in a sense free, thats what the anbu is for is it not?