-1-

[Keys-

Bold.- A/n's with my random opinions

Slanted- Y/n's thoughts.]

warning: Gore and hallucinations, also, bullying. I will be putting exclamation marks/points when it begins and ends.

★♚★

{Techno's POV}

It was 11:00 A.M, and I was playing Minecraft...as usual. Farming potatoes....also as usual.I had been adopted by my adopted father from the arena, Philza when I was only 12. If you call running away with one of the chaperones because they were kind to you 'adopting' , then yes, I got adopted. And that was one of the best decisions I ever made. Kind of.

Then we adopted my older brother Wilbur who was 13 at the time. Not long after, he had his first biological child, Tommy. When I got adopted by Philza, I felt happy, and sad at the same time. I was happy, because I got to get out of that hellhole, but sad, because I left something very important back at the arena, actually no- I left someone very important.

I left my younger sister, Y/N at the arena. The arena had two parts, one for the boys, and the girls. I was so young at the time, and I didn't remember her for the sole reason of not seeing her for 5-6 years, and just obeying the voices, spilling blood and killing people with no mercy. I remember the two of us getting separated into the different parts of the building, Alcatron Academy, for the girls, and Arena Alcatron for the boys.

*#Flashback#*

(Techno's POV in the flashback)

"Tech, don't leave!" She yelled as two guards held her and then threw her into the second part of the building.

"I'll get us out of here, I promise Y/N!" I screamed as two other guards did the same to me.

Then two other guards escorted me to my room. I had nothing to say about the room, because there was nothing to say about it anyways. It was white. White walls, white bed, white bed sheet, white curtains. Just...white. But at the time, I was only pondering upon what could've been happening to my sister. She was only 6. And our parents decided that we were way too much to handle and dumped us at an orphanage when my sister was born. How we ended up at Alcatron, was another story for another time.

I heard her wailing for help, screaming and yelling. I was helpless, and couldn't help her at all. I was now all alone, and isolated. Tears started welling my eyes, but I didn't cry.

(Y/N's POV in the flashback)

{!!!!!!!}

I yelled, and I yelled. But no one came.

I was sent to a White room, where everything was white. Not an inch of colour was spotted, and it started getting to me. After 15 minutes of staring at white walls, I started hallucinating, and I saw multiple people flashing on and off before me, like a light. On, and then off. I saw Techno, my brother pointing a sword towards my neck. I saw my friends in the orphanage, all of which doing the same thing, pointing a sword to my neck. 

I waited for the pain of the sword to come, but it never came, instead they started saying stuff to me. Some just mean, and some that started sounding like the truth.

"You'll never get out of here!" One said.

"Don't even bother." Another said, all of which was said while he pointed a sword towards my neck. I backed away in terror, only to find that I had backed up into a wall.

And then my own brother, put down his sword and knelt down to me. I was thankful, because he would probably be the most harsh with me, as he would do in training. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly towards him.

He whispered into my ear, "The next time I'll meet you, there'll be blood all over me, and that blood...will be yours." That was it.

I screamed out loud in pain and terror. And then proceeded to curl up in a ball in a corner of the room and cry myself to sleep. But little did I know, the pain had only just begun.

{OVER}

*#Flashback Over#*

{Back to Techno's POV}

I was broken out on my thoughts when that little Gremlin Child started shouting and laughing.

"Hey Techno, look, I have your Orphan Obliterator! 'I'm the second worst thing to happen to those orphans!' " Tommy yelled as he imitated me. I rolled my eyes and replied,

"You want me to test out the Orphan Obliterator on you Tommy? Huh?"

"B-but I'm not an orphan ! Hah! Can't do anything to me now, can 'ya?" Tommy yelled.

"Fine, how about I test out a regular sword on you?" I smirked.

"Are you challenging me, to a battle?" I hear Tommy speak.

"Maybe."

"How dare you challenge the biggest big man to a batt-" I got him to stop speaking by hitting him backside the head. Now, back to my sister. I haven't seen her since, because she didn't get a chance to escape. But needless to say, I think about her almost every day. Even the voices liked her. She calmed them in a way not even Philza could.

If only she were here.

★♚★

•AN- CHAP 1 is over!!!! tysm for reading and have a great day :)•