-3-

AN- TYSM FOR ALL THE READS! YOU GUYS R AMAZING!!!!!!!

{Phil's POV of when he was at work}

I was at work for a bit, when I saw something unimaginable. A freaking ghost, in the arena. I worked at Alcatron, the place where I found Techno. I only worked here for two reasons, one was because it's the only place that pays me fair and that I'm the only one who can talk to the kids calmly. But secondly, and most importantly, because Techno's sister Y/N was here, and I planned on getting out from here. Even if it were the last thing I would do.

When Techno came home, the first thing he asked me was if Y/N was there too. I told him I didn't know who she was, and he burst into tears. I remember that conversation as if it were yesterday.

#*Flashback*#

{Phil's POV}

I was heading back from work, and I found a small boy, who was about 7, crying in a corner outside the building. I rushed over to him and looked at him for a second. He had pink hair, two small fangs, Piglin Ears and scars from fighting everywhere.

I sat beside him and rubbed his back while he cried. I don't think realised I was there until he looked at me with tears in his eyes and backed away a bit. I used an approach I used on almost every other subject, I held out my hands, and smiled at him. He looked into my eyes as if he were trying to see if I were about to hurt him or not. When he saw that there was nothing to be scared about, he slowly made his way over and that's when we had our first conversation ever.

"Are you going to take me back inside?" He asked.

"What? No! Unless you want too...?"

"No! No! No!" He yelled and clutched his head in pain and closed his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry! Come here, it's ok. I won't hurt you. Say, do you want to come home with me?" I asked him, in hopes he would say yes.

He once again looked at me to see if I was lying, and I wasn't. Truth be told, he didn't deserve any of this, no one did. The small piglin nodded his head, but was still a bit skeptical.

We went up to my car, and he asked me something I knew was coming...

"Can you never take me back there?"

I smiled, "Sure, let's go home."

"Well, my names Technoblade. But only call me that if you're being serious."

I nodded and said, "My names Ph1lza Minecraft, but please, call me Phil."

"Ok...Phil." The small boy said as he sat in the backseat.

I smiled and we started for home.

We had somewhat of a nice conversation on the way home.

"Hey Phil, can we eat potatoes when we get back?" Techno asked me.

"Yeah, sure, but why just...potatoes?" 

"Well, it was me and my sister, Y/N's favourite thing to eat, and she made them very well." I didn't know Techno had a sister!

"Techno, is she in the academy?" I questioned him.

I heard small sniffles from him as he said "Yeah, she is."

"How old is she?"

"What's the date today, Phil?" 

"Well, it's currently 27 October on a Wednesday." I told him.

"Ok, so she's 10 and a half, and I'm 12." He responded.

I was shook. Alcatron promised the government they would only take people who were over the age of 13.