-15-

★♚★

Third person POV :

As the family of 5 and Karl, were making their way back to the part of the cave they were originally in, Tommy asked asked the other an extremely important question.

"So now what?"

They all turned to look at him, over time they had all started walking faster than him, leaving him behind while he hummed melodies both familiar and unfamiliar. It was clear he was a bit anxious, though he was never really good at taking himself seriously. (relatable stuff right there) Phil sighed, realising that while there was a plan, it was only the blueprint of the actual plan. Surely you can't just say, 'Hey! let's attack the man who burnt our house down and shove a sword up his ass!' and then expect to win, can you?

Phil replied, "The best course of action at the moment is to recruit the people we decided are best fit to join us."

And so that's what they decided to do. So once they reached the cave, The four siblings immediately sought out food for them to eat, so that they can get to their tasks quicker.

Tommy scarfed down his food immediately, excited to recruit Tubbo as a member of his 'army' he called it. Just as he was about to leave, Phil decided to come with him, since the person he was going to was on the same route as Tubbo's house, and Tommy himself could use a bit of a pep talk.

A few minutes after leaving their house, Phil started talking to Tommy.

"Oh hey, when you'r etalking to Tubbo, tell him to get Shlatt to the cave too."

"Okay, but why? What's Shlatt got to do with this?" Tommy questioned curiously.

"Where do you think Tubbo got his horns from?"

"From Shlatt...but how does that add up?"

"Shlatt wasn't born half-goat Tommy..." Phil explained.

The two got quiet for the next fifteen, maybe 20 minutes. Maybe kicking a few stones along the way, when they finally got to the path where the two separated.

"Hey Tommy?" Phil asked.

"Yeah?" Tommy replied, looking back slightly.

"If you're ever feeling a bit anxious or anything like that, feel free to talk to me or any of your siblings. We all will definitely listen to you and will help you. Okay?"

Tommy smiled a bit, knowing that whatever the situation was, he could always count on his family to help him through it. "Yeah, thanks for telling me."

And so I was off.

★♚★

Y/n's POV :

After Tommy and Phil left for their journey, it was just me, Wil, Techno and Karl.

"So, how did you two sleep?" Techno asks, looking at Karl, who proceeds to choke on his food.

The two of us stuttered over our words until we couldn't say anything at all, which Wilbur got a good laugh out of.

Pretty soon, all of us were done with our breakfast and we decided that the four of us would go in two groups ; me and Wilbur, and Techno and Karl.

And so we were on our way to prepare for the biggest moment of our lives.

★♚★

A/N - AHHHHHHH IM BACKKKKK! IDK HOW LONG MY UPDATE STREAK IS GOING TO LAST THOOOO. GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON THINGS TO ADD IN THIS STORY SO I DONT RUN OUT OF IDEAS PLASEEEEE!!!!!