-7-

•AN- I'm writing this while talking to @Nishi-chxn , so this is gonna be kind of half-hearted. jk I'm not evil, unlike Nishi. she's reading this and begs to differ, but I don't. She's being complicated. She's also reading this right now. Hallo Nishi. She said hi back to me, but very weirdly. zidrthawoetiuehgk.•

[Keys-

Bold.- A/n's with my random opinions
Slanted- Y/n's thoughts.]

btw, l'manburg doesn't exist in this.

★♚★

[Y/n's POV]

I follow Tommy, his footsteps echoing while mine were silent because I was in ghost-form. I often leaned more towards floating -instead of walking- to my destinations. We conversed while we were on our way to Tubbo's house. Apparently his house was on the other side of a very sketchy jungle. Tubbo, I hope you don't make such stupid decisions all the time. I thought.

Tommy was humming a tune I found not the least bit familiar, and I decided to ask him about it later, because now we were just about done with our journey through the forest. We were walking towards a house that was small and quaint, but looked like it could hold atleast 2-3 people in it. "Hey Tommy?"

"Yeah?" He said while looking back towards me. "Does Tubbo live alone?" I asked him.

"He doesn't. But he's alone in his house most of the time, because his dad, Schlatt, is out of town very often. And he comes to our house a lot and I also go to his house a lot, so there's no need to worry." Tommy explained.

"Oh ok, do you think he'll be a bit freaked out when he finds out I'm a ghost-human hybrid?" I questioned.

"No, I'm pretty sure he'll find it cool, and keep on asking you to show him cool stuff that you can do. He did the same with my wings, when he found out. Besides, he's a goat-hybrid too, so he'll understand...sort of." He answered.

"Tommy, do you realise, that instead of walking here, I could have teleported, and you could have flown? That was very stupid of us, but anyway, what's done is done." I realised as Tommy slapped his forehead and I laughed.

"Oof. Welp, it is what it is." Tommy told me. "Come on, we can't stay here all day, can we?" He asked.

We knocked on the wooden door, and after a few seconds on waiting, someone finally answered. A boy, who was just a bit shorter than Tommy, with wavy brown hair, which had small ram horns peaking out of it.

"Hey Tommy! How are you- wait, who is that? And why are they grey in colour?" Tubbo said, pointing towards me.

"Oh, that's my sister, Y/n. Well, Techno's real sister, but we've now adopted her as well, I think. Not confirmed. But she got these really cool power things, and she's not really a ghost, but she can transform into a ghost, but she's a human. She can be human too though! But only for a certain period of time. And because she's a ghost, she can teleport from place to place and vanish into thin air!" Tommy said in one breath as he kept rambling on.

I floated in front of him, and gave him a look, which said, 'Tommy, can you stop, so I can introduce myself?' Tommy cringed slightly and I floated towards Tubbo, who was smiling.

"Hey, I'm Y/n and as you have probably heard from Brother Dearest over here," I said, while pointing towards Tommy, who smiled in embarrassment at the nickname. "I'm a Ghost-Human hybrid. And I've heard from him that you're a goat hybrid, and I can see that's true. I like your horns a lot." I continued, complimenting him. Which made him smile.

"Oh! Please, come in." Tubbo said, inviting us in.

The house inside had a dining table on the left, which could fit around 6 people, a kitchen, a room with chairs, couches, a TV, and a bookshelf, with only half of its shelves filled. We sat on the dining table and we answered a few genuine questions about ourselves. Like a game of 20 questions, except we weren't really playing it. When one of the questions caught me by surprise.

"Do you like 'da' bee?" Tubbo asked. I was shocked by the question, and slightly chocked on my water, before quickly swallowing it, and bursting out laughing. Soon after, Tommy also started laughing, while Tubbo smiled at us innocently.

"What do you mean 'Da Bee'??" I asked, while laughing.

"It's a little joke between me and Tommy." He replied, finally understanding why we were laughing.

"Ohhhh! Well then yes, I like 'da' bee." I said.

"I also have a duck called Benson. He neutral-faces people. A lot." He said.

"I don't know whether to find that damn duck cute, or creepy." Tommy expresses, while shivering in an expression I couldn't make out. Probably Mock-Fear. I slightly smiled at the two's antics, and the three of us talked for a bit before I noticed that a 'bit' was actually 2 and a half hours, and that me and Tommy should be heading home before Wilbur and Techno start getting worried.

"Hey, shouldn't we be getting home now?" I asked Tommy before he quickly nodded, in sadness that he was leaving his best-friend's home. "Well, hope you visit soon Tommy. And you too Y/n!" Tubbo told us as we left his house. He closed the door as we left, and I asked Tommy,

"Do you want to teleport and should I fly?" Tommy stood there for a second before spreading out his cool red wings. I assumed it was an answer and I immediately vanished into the air leaving nothing but dust behind. Tommy launched himself up into the air and flew to his house.

I like this Tubbo guy, Y/n thought as she opened the doors to her house.

★♚★

•AN- sry i havent updated much, i've been sick, and been travelling, along with my family coming to visit.