-4-

AN- I wrote this chapter at like, 1:30 in the morning to like, 2:15 am...SOOOOOOO

warning: extreme levels of sarcasm (jk)

{Y/N's POV, Finally!}

When I saw my brother Techno, after god knows how long...well kind of, I was scared of him. Not because I was nervous, but because the voices in my head were of him. And I would have the weird hallucinations in the White Room of him and my other friends. It made me nervous that now I would be living with him. I hid behind the person I now knew as Phil. But, when I was taking a sneak-peek, Techno took one look at me and yelled, "Y/N?!"

I didn't bother replying to him, because I hate him now and a bit scared too. I heard another voice, which wasn't as monotone as my brother's. It sounded a bit like a child's voice, but at the same time, it didn't.

"Oi! What's all the ruckus about?" The voice asked.

I looked out from behind Phil's shoulder again only to see Techno lost for words. After around 20 seconds of nothing but an awkward silence, I mustered up the courage to finally come out from behind Phil's shoulder. As I walked out, I could see tears in Techno's eyes, not ones of anger or sadness, but of relief and happiness. I started to question whether all this was real, and looked at Phil, who gave me a comforting smile. I took a look at my surroundings, and I saw two other boys. 

One who had curly blond hair, and was wearing red and white pajamas, and blue eyes. The other wore a red beanie and yellow pajamas, with brown hair that snuck out of his beanie, with brown eyes that showed confusion and a bit of concern. I tried to speak to the guy with the beanie, but I couldn't. So I just took out my hand for him to shake, but my hand went right through his. My face went red from embarrassment, but obviously no one could see it when I was a ghost. 

So I transformed back into a human. Beanie-guy looks at me like I'm a crazy grandmother, Child-But-Not-Child stared at me with wide eyes and tried to get words out of his mouth, but became a stuttering mess. And Techno, well...he spat out the water he was drinking, on me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry N/n." He told me, and because I was uncomfortable with my former nickname, I made a face I didn't mean to. Techno saw my face, and immediately replied with,

"Sorry, I-I meant Y/n." Techno gave me a light smile.

"That's Y/n?! L-Like, your sister, Y/n?!" The red-pajama guy yelled, how did he know about it? Did Techno talk about me? Techno turned to him and gave him a small nod before turning back to me. Tears started coming out his eyes, and my inner younger-sister came out and I wiped the tears off of his eyes, and all the previous fear I had of him, disappeared, and got replaced with the love I felt for him before Alcatron happened.

"H-hi!" I said, finally managing to get words out of my mouth, while I wiped more tears out of his eyes. He stared at me for a second, and hugged me. I hugged him back, and I smiled, I had finally found my brother after all this time.

"Has the blood-god gone all soft for his sister?" Red Riding Hood said to Techno.

"Shut up dummy, they're having a moment." Beanie boy smiled and said. I finally got out of Techno's grasp, and smiled towards the two boys.

"Hey, so your Techno's sister?" Red Riding Hood asked me.

"Yeah, I am. How do you guys know ; has he been talking about me?" I smirked and looked at Techno, who was blushing, which already gave me an answer.

"Yup. A whole lot, too." Red Riding Hood replied.

"Anyways, what are your guys' names? I can't keep calling you guys Beanie-Boy and Red Riding Hood, can I?" I told them as I stated the truth.