-13-

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚,
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝.

★♚★

[Techno's POV]

Why me? Why my family? Why us? We didn't deserve what we got. We didn't do anything wrong. So why does this masked man think he can do all this shit to us. It's not fair, but then again, most of life isn't. It's been around two hours in this cave, and we met a man named Karl in the cave. Nice person, but I still can't bring myself to trust him. He acts like he knows us, but tries to hide it, and is so calm with all the havoc wreaking.

It's not normal.

Y/n, on the other hand, has been silent this whole time. She was in the dimly-lit corner of the cave, staring at the ground. I heard her murmur to herself and the voices quite a bit...which worried me, but I knew it was something she did often. My shoes made squelching noises as I walked up to her. "Hey. How've you been doing?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, but she nodded, and put on a little smile. I smiled back at her, and sat down next to her.

"Are they bugging you?" I asked her, and she replied with a slight murmur, "Yes."

 'They' , obviously referred to the voices, which I'm sure we're currently saying not so kind things to her. Why? Because they were doing the same to me, I just chose to ignore them. I received some knowledge or 'training' if you will, from Phil on how to control them, in hopes that I don't go crazy because of them. But Y/n on the other hand, didn't. I'm sure she has had enough of the voices. Note to self, teach Y/n how to manage the voices later, I noted.

"Ok then. You obviously need something to distract you...what are your thoughts on this Karl guy, huh?" I asked her, curious to see what she thought. "He seems to know every step we take, and acts like we all know him, even though I've never even seen him, and I'm sure it's the same for the rest of you. So, I don't know how to feel. He seems nice, though."

"Yeah, I was thinking the exact same. But if he wanted to kill us, he would have done it already. Plus, even if he tried, there's me and you to fight him off."  I told Y/n. I heard Tommy yelling, so I decided to go back to my family along with Y/n right behind me.

"What are we going to do now?! We've got absolutely nothing on Dream, and we're living in a cave with a random stranger." Tommy screamed at Phil and Wilbur.

"I know. We fight. We assemble and army filled with people who have been experimented on by the mastermind himself, and we fight." Wilbur declared.

"No! I-I mean no, it's not a very good idea! What if one of you gets killed? Then what?" I heard a voice behind me yell, it was Karl.

"We'll take the risk, Karl. But first, we need some people on our side. Any suggestions?" Wilbur commanded and asked, looking at all of us, before Tommy told us,

"How about Tubbo? I mean, Dream didn't do anything for him, but I'm sure he'll side with us, and he's very strong!" Wilbur looked at Tommy, then at Phil, then to the ground, before finally nodding. "Umm...I know someone..." I heard Karl speak.

"His name's Fundy...Dream made him a fox hybrid...he didn't really agree to that, but Dream manipulated him into thinking he loved him, and then at the last second, he well..umm..you know what I mean." He spoke.

"Phil, you must know a few people too, considering you work there." Wilbur requested Phil.

"Yes, I know around five more people who would be willing to join us..." He replied before continuing, "And I can recruit more people too."

"It's settled then. We fight." I said.

★♚★