-9-

AN- idk, sry for very little updates. welp, u have one now. alsooooooooo....voices :)

[Keys-

Bold.- A/n's with my random opinions

Slanted- Y/n's thoughts.]

★♚★

[Y/n's POV]

It was around 11:15 PM, and everyone except me and Techno were asleep. I don't know how they were asleep that early, but they just were.  We were downstairs talking about the little things we liked about the outside world, that we didn't get to experience in Alcatron.

"Favourite fruit?" Techno asked me. I know these random questions didn't seem like a lot, but it meant the world to me.

"Umm..Strawberries or Apples." I replied, smiling at the fact that we got to spend some time together. "Favourite animal that isn't a pig?" I asked him.

"None. There are no animals greater than pigs. Fight me if you disagree." He threatened me, jokingly of course.

"I'm pretty sure I can name like, 4 at the top of my head. Foxes, Arctic Foxes, Dolphins, Tig-" I listed as my brother cut me off,

"Ok ok! I get it, pigs aren't your favourite animals, but they are my favourite animals, and nothing will change that. Nothing, at all." 

"Hey Techno?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at me. "How did you get turned into a Half-Piglin? Don't answer if you don't want to, I'm alright with it." I asked him.

"Same way you did. Alcatron. The experimented on me, transformed me into a Piglin-Human hybrid, because, well...I actually don't know. Guess they wanted to use me as a weapon too." He told me.

"Lovely. Just...lovely." I deadpanned.

"Why is Wilbur always so quiet? Most of the times, he's not saying a word. Other than when he's drunk on sand." I asked him, hoping to get some answers for the boy with the beanie's silence.

"I dunno. I guess it just, takes time for him to adapt to such changes. He was like this when he came here too. But know, as you can see, he is unruly, and chaotic. but one day, I swear him and Tommy will burn the house down." Techno replied as we both laughed.

Me and Techno continued talking for a long time. It wasn't really all that much of a 'deep' conversation, we just discussed stuff and talked about the things we liked and disliked. To regular people, such conversations would mean barely a square inch of what it meant to me. Even though I knew I would beat him up tomorrow at 'The Ledge' as Tommy, Wilbur, Technoblade and Philza called it.

Awwwww! They're so cute asghdfghorenfv.

Usually I would have been shocked at the random voice in the middle of nowhere, but I wasn't. The voices we like this, weird and angry, mostly a combination of both though. I was used to this. I smiled lightly and returned back to the conversation I was having with my brother.

"By the way, how did Tommy and Phil get wings? They look really cool." I asked, wondering how that was possible.

"Way before Alcatron was a thing, and just a mere idea that needed its first test subject to try stuff, they chose Phil. He was 16 at the time. Now god knows how old he is, but Tommy inherited his wings, but in red." Techno explained.

"Phil has a wife?!?! I thought Tommy was adopted too! I am in so much confusion right now." I told him as he laughed.

"Yup, get's pretty confusing, but you'll get used to all the more confusing stuff in a while. I predict, a week later, you'll be so used to the weirdness of our family you won't even question it."

"I'm going to remember this and see if it's true in a week. If it isn't...I get to comb your hair  and do whatever I choose with it for 2 weeks. No questions asked." I said as I smirked.

"Ok. It's on. I know for a fact that I'm right." Technoblade concluded as he challenged me. Our conversation continued for many hours, we laughed, smiled, talked, maybe even made a little fun of each other, but it was all in good fun.

little did we know, Phil was in his room, wide awake, and listening to our conversation and grinning like never before.

★♚★

•AN - HIIIIIII! im just getting back into the groove of writing, which is why my chappie was so short, but now im gonna try and stick to my schedule of updating every friday :D•