#3

Siblings Fight

AUTHOR G'S POV :

Y/n: MOM!! SAVE ME!!

Y/n ran and hide behind her dearly mother..

Mom : Hey, hey! What happen?

That's when a man came inside the kitchen fully soaked in water..

Mom: Hey Lee Min Ho , what happened to you? Why are you soaked in water?

Minho: ask that stupid!

Y/n cutely glare at her elder brother for calling her stupid,

You're calling me a stupid when you are the real stupid here..

Her mother turn to her and ask,

Mom : What did you do?
Y/n : You asked me to wake him up and I did that! *shrugged her shoulders*

Minho : You can simply tap or shook arms or shoulder to wake me up right? Why did you pour a bucket full of water on me? Huh?

Y/n: You won't wake up if i just shook or tap you...!

Their mother pulled Y/n by her ear..

Mom : You better stop your silly pranks on my son, got it?
Y/n : Ahh! Ouch! Eomma! It's unfair! You're always taking his side!

Mom : Because my son is innocent!

Y/n : What? Him? Innocent? *Burst out laughing*... Mom... He.. he was the one who... Who b-broke y-your favourite vase! And here you are calling him innocent! *She accidentally said inbetween her laughing*

Meanwhile Min ho gulped hard but he doesn't want his a&& to get whipped, atleast not alone!

Minho : Yah ! What about you?huh? You were the one who sprays mom's perfume thinking it's Mosquito's repellent..

Now it's Y/n's turn to gulp hard but not wanting to give up, she said...

Y/n : M-Mom.... Yesterday you were searching for your favorite shirt right?.. He's the one who spoiled it with his ice cream.

Like this they reveal alot of toxic secrets.. meanwhile here a human burning in anger... And she couldn't control her anger so she just burst out shouting at them..

Mom : "STOB IT!!"

She screamed from her bottom of the lungs making the both siblings flinch!

They both look at their mother who was looking at the siblings with fire in her eyes...

Mom : Both,Kneel down right now!

They both immediately did that...

Mom : Raise your hands!

She said in dangerously calm voice

Both siblings gulped before raising their hands in the air (surrender position)

Like this...

??? : What's happening here?

A pleasant voice where heard from the stairs.. there entered their father
Lee dongwook!!

...

To be continue...

Hello my dear readers

Hope you guys had enjoyed this chapter!

And yup tell me about how is the book cover!

This is the book cover :

내 모든 기쁨을 당신을 사랑합니다💜