#26

First Night

Y/n signed before saying..

Y/n : I do...!

Priest : Now you may kiss the bride..

Y/n POV :

What? OML! I totally forgot about this part! Will he force me to kiss him? No way, I can't lose my first kiss just like that!

Because even if I'm married to him, that doesn't mean , I should like him.

I'm forced to marry him and it is not like I'm forced to love him too, right?

Suddenly Taehyung turned me to him making me snap back to reality ..

He lean to me.. I closed my eyes in the fear of losing my first kiss but instead of feeling his lips on mine I felt his lips on my forehead..

I heard everyone clapping for us..

Before he stand straight, he murmured something that i barely made out.. it was like,

Taehyung : I'm sorry..!

I looked at him confused as hell as why he said sorry to me.. and I'm the one who supposed to tell thanks to him for saving my first kiss..

And I mentally noted to say thanks to him..

.
.
.
After the wedding ceremony~
.
.
.
I went towards where everyone is..

Y/n : Mom, I'm so tired!
Mom : Oh.. Taehyung, my son--

She got cut off by my one only brother Lee Min Ho..

MinHo : Mom! I'm your son! Not him!

I giggled at my brother's jealousy side

Mom : Now he's also my son!

MinHo : It's Son-in-law..!
Mom : Whatever! Aren't you my son too, Tae?

Taehyung : Yes, you're also like my mother! *😊*

Mom : *☺️* Take Y/n to your new house! So that she can take rest in there!
Taehyung : Okay Mom! Y/n, shall we go?

Y/n : Yeah..

Mrs.Kim came to me and said,
Mrs.Kim : Take care of my son! I'm trusting him with you!

She smiled as she hold my hand..

Y/n : *😇* I will mom, you don't have to worry..

Mr.Kim, My father and Taehyung hugged each other and soon I'm in the car with Taehyung..

A driver is driving the car.. while Taehyung is sitting beside me..

Suddenly I felt someone touching my hand... I looked at my hand and saw Taehyung cutely touching my hand trying to hold it..

I smiled at his cuteness and slowly closed my eyes, swifting to my Dreamland..