#47

Just like I said here's an update

Y/n POV:

I finally got the guts to confront my dad. Honestly, I feel so scared. I'm scared to see my own dad. I don't know what's going to happen today, but I know I can't just run away from it. Either way, I have to face it.

I took a deep breath and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I'm wearing a simple white turtleneck woolen shirt with black jeans and a long black coat on top. I took my purse in my hand.

"You can do it, Y/n! Fighting!" I spoke to my reflection. "Not gonna lie, you look so pretty!" I said to myself before going downstairs where Taehyung was waiting for me.

"Y/n, are you read-?" He cut himself off as he looked up at me from his phone.

"I'm read-," I cut myself off as I saw him.

He's wearing a white shirt and black jeans with a long dark brown coat on top. His hair was parted and was looking so fluffy making me wanna play with it. His sharp jawline which looks like it could cut anything, is highlighted the most and the way his eyes blinks, the way he walks, the way his lips part away whenever our eyes meet, He himself is a masterpiece. My masterpiece.

I snap out of my thoughts as his phone rang.

Author POV :

"Uh.. ", Taehyung parts his lips to say something but closes it as he couldn't form any coherent words. He picks up his call and spoke something before ending the call.

Just as he ended the call Y/n came and stood beside him. "Uh.. Y-You look so Gorgeous!", He cursed himself for stammering.

Y/n's cheeks heated with shades of pink before uttering, "t-thanks! Not gonna lie, Y-You look so handsome tonight!"

"Thank you. Let's go! They are waiting for us!" Taehyung said, showing his boxy smile, to which she gladly returned a sweet smile.

Y/n locked the front door before heading towards their car. Taehyung opened the door for Y/n, to which she thanked him. Taehyung ran to the driver's side and sat inside.

Y/n took her phone before messaging someone,
'Get your a** to the Lee mansion this instant'

Y/n hit the send button and closed her phone. Her breath hitched as she saw how Taehyung leaned in towards her.

Their faces were just an inch away from each other. "W-what..." Y/n couldn't speak after that. She couldn't form any words.

'Kiss him, Y/n. He's your husband! And you have to kiss him when he looks so delicious like a mea- wtf?'

Y/n wanted to mentally slap herself for thinking unholy things about Taehyung. Taehyung leaned away in a minute or two.

That's when Y/n looked down and saw he had just buckled her into the seat. "Let's go. Shall we, Sweetheart?"

Y/n's cheeks heated at the new nickname before slowly nodding, making Taehyung chuckle at her, and started driving to the Lee Mansion.

...

"Is everything ready? They can be here anytime!", Dongwook's voice echoed as he asked his wife.

They have alot of maids and servants but Mrs.Lee wanted to cook for her children by her self. She got a few hands from the maids but still she cooked the whole meal. She's showering the food with all her love. Not knowing that there was a storm waiting for them.

"Yeah. Almost, It just need to cook for 2 minutes then everything will be ready!", Mrs.Lee told her beloved husband.

Dongwook was keep looking at his wrist watch and the main door. The main door opened making him to look at it thinking his daughter and her husband came he walked towards it.