#44

Author's POV :

Author's POV :

Y/n and Jungkook reached her house after finishing their ice creams.

Jungkook walked Y/n to her house entrance and didn't lift her this time as she told him not to.

And her cramps also reduced a bit after eating that dessert.

She opened the door with her spare key and turned towards Jungkook.

"Come in... have lunch with us!" she said.

"Sure... I would love to," he said before both of them walked to the living room.

"Wait here... I'll be back!" Y/n said as she walked upstairs to her and Taehyung's shared bedroom.

She opened the door and saw a cute sight in front of her.

Taehyung was sleeping soundly while hugging a pillow.

She thought of waking him up, but something caught her eye: a plastic bag was resting on the bed.

She picked it up and saw that it was full of chocolates, along with a lot of tampons, different kinds of pads and some pain killers.

She noticed a sticky note attached to one of the chocolates, and as soon as she read it, a smile formed on her face.

' I don't know what you like, but I hope this helps you reduce your pain,' the note said, with a cute emoji drawn on it.

Y/n walked towards Taehyung, and she didn't know what had gotten into her, but she leaned in and removed the hair from his forehead before kissing it with a smile.

She went to the wardrobe and took an oversized shirt and sweatpants before walking to the bathroom.

She took a quick shower, mentally noting that Jungkook was downstairs and she shouldn't be late.

Meanwhile, Taehyung opened his eyes. He had been awake the whole time and was blushing because of Y/n's actions.

He noticed someone enter the bedroom, so he pretended to be asleep and didn't wake up.

He slowly calmed himself before taking his phone and the chocolates from the bag, then went downstairs.

He thought they might melt, so he decided to arrange them in the refrigerator. He had been mad before, but one touch from her made everything fly away.

He was looking at his phone while walking downstairs because he wanted to order food. He knew she might not have eaten yet.

When he looked at the time, he realized she had come home after 20 minutes. There was no way she could eat that quickly.

The way from the hospital to their house takes approximately 12 minutes.

He noticed that he had received messages from an unknown number, but he chose to ignore them for now.

He was about to place an order when he stopped in his tracks, feeling someone else's presence.

He looked up from his phone and saw someone sitting on a single couch, looking at their phone.

He looked carefully and realized it was that doctor. 'What was his name again? Oh yeah, Jungle Book! But what is he doing here?' he thought to himself before he went to the kitchen, while boring holes into his head.

He placed chocolates inside the refrigerator and went to the living room. He walked directly towards the couch opposite Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up, watching him. Taehyung ignored his stares and sat on the opposite couch with a bossy look, motioning for him to sit down. "What are you doing here?" he asked in his deep voice.

Before Jungkook could reply, a sweet voice was heard. "I invited him to have lunch with us," Y/n said, smiling at Taehyung. She walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Can you come and help me cook?" Y/n asked Taehyung, linking her arm with his.

"You said you have period cramps. How can you cook? Let's just order!" Taehyung said, smiling at Y/n's actions. It felt new to him, like she had never been clingy to him. Not that he complained, though.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked.

"I'm sure, baby," Taehyung purposely said 'baby' to remind Jungkook that she is his and forever his.

Jungkook just chuckled at his intention because he already knew that Taehyung was jealous of him. He just wanted to make him more jealous because he looked cute.

Meanwhile, Y/n was blushing because this was the first time he called her baby.

"Yeah..."

To be continued

To be continued...

I hope this chapter is not boring. If you like it, please vote and share your thoughts about the story. 💜