#43

Hello, dear readers. Thank you very much for 19.3k reads. I'm truly grateful for all of you. 💜

Many of you may not have seen my announcement, so let me explain what it is.

Please give me ideas for a new name. Some of my readers don't like the name "Gbaes," so I would like all of you to help me find a new name that we can all agree on. 💜

....

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

"Huh..?.. why would I be jealous of some doctor?"

"I never said you're jealous of a doctor, Taehyung.."

"I- I'm not jealous! Ok!", I yelled

"Whatever you say...

Anyways I gotta go.. bye.."

"Bye.."

I hang up..

'am I really jealous?.. like I'm more handsome than him and I have more wealth than him and simply I have everything which that doctor doesn't have.. then why would I be fcking jealous of a doctor!? Gosh..'

I layed on the bed and try to sleep but nothing works, I covered myself with a blanket and soon I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's POV :

Taehyung just left.. 'what happened to him?', I thought to myself.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and was about to take me upstairs to the cafeteria/canteen but I told him to stop.

"Jungkook.. leave me..", I said.

"Why..? You don't wanna eat?", he asked as he worriedly look at me.

"I don't know.. but I feel like going home..", I said trying to convey my feelings.

"Ohk.. but lemme drop you home.", He said.

"No need Jungkook.."

"Then I'll not let you go..", He said making me sigh and just nods at him.

He took me to my cabin while smiling and placed me on my chair.

"Pack your things and I'll drop you at your house..ok?", He asked while still showing me his cute smile and left saying he has to take his car keys.

"Mm..", I packed my things and waited for him to arrive so that we can go together.

While waiting for him I noticed my phone's vibration, I opened my phone and saw it was a message from that... Weirdo?..

(A/n : remember that character..?)

I clicked at it.

Hi.. (:
Read 01:27pm

I thought of chatting with him till Jungkook come back..

Hii..^⁠_⁠^
Sent 01:28pm

Two minutes later he replied,

U good???
Read 01:30pm

???

I'm completely fine..✧
Sent 01:30pm

You're lying 🤥..
Read 01:31pm

Weirdo😜 left the chat

What does he mean by I'm lying.. yeah I know I'm lying since I'm on my periods and my stomachache is just a pain in the a&&..

As soon as That Weirdo left the chat, someone knocked on the door of my cabin.

"Come in", I said.

"Hey.. you ready to go??", Jungkook asked as he entered while putting his phone inside his pant pocket.

"Took you long enough... anyways let's go!", I spoke before I stood up from my chair..

Author's POV:

Jungkook again lifted her in bridal style and took her outside making her hide her face in his shoulder with embarassment.

"You know you don't have to lift me all the time..!", Y/n said while still hiding her face..

"But I've to when my bestie is in pain!", He grinned before Y/n playfully hit his shoulder.

Without knowing that someone is watching them, they went to the hospital's parking lot and Jungkook opened his car door and gently placed Y/n on the passenger seat.

Jungkook jogged to the other side and he started to drive his car..

The person who was hiding behind the pillar slowly came out.

He/she smirked before sending the photos to someone.

That person also went toward their bike before riding it in the same direction as Jungkook's car.

Jungkook's car stopped at a certain shop, which made Y/n confused.

"Why did you stop your car here?" she asked.

"Wait here, I'll be back," he didn't answer her question and left the car.

Soon, Jungkook came back with two ice creams in his hand.

"Why did you bring ice creams?" Y/n asked, not understanding anything.

"Why are you being an idiot? I brought ice cream so that we can eat it," Jungkook asked before giving one to her.

"I know that. I asked you why you brought them since we're going home, right?" Y/n asked.

"Just wanted to make your stomach feel comfortable," Jungkook said, and soon he continued, "Here, eat it before it melts." He said before giving her one.

Then he jogged to the driver's seat side and sat inside the car before eating his ice cream.

The person who had followed them took pictures of them together and sent them to someone again.

"First step done!" he/she smirked before taking more pictures of them.

To be continued...

Guess who's that person is?..