#41

Hello my dear readers💜

I hope y'all are good and healthy✨

Thank you so much for ur support..

I'm so shocked to see that this story got 17.6k reads🌠

I'm really thankful for you all💜

Enjoy the story💜

Y/n POV :

I slowly made my way out of my cabin as soon the lunch hour is announced and went straight to the elevator limping.

Gosh.. out of all these days.. why now?

I thought to myself before standing beside the nurses who are patiently waiting for the elevator.

"Hello Mrs.Kim..", they both bowed at me to which I nodded since I can't bow with the condition I'm in.

"Hello.."

"What's taking it so long?", I muttered to which a nurse beside me spoke,

"I don't know too.. like we've been waiting here for literally ten long minutes and the lift is not getting down.", She spoke while the other one nods.

"Hey.. Y/niee", I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to look at who it is..

"Hey.. Jungkook!", I called out forming a small smile on my face.

"Hello Mr.Jeon", They again bowed.

"Hello..", He also bowed back at them in respect.

"You okay? You look pale..", He spoke with his voice laced concern about my health.

"Am I?", I opened the camera in my phone and looked at my face through it

Indeed I look like a dead soul...

My gaze then turned to Jungkook who looks so worried about my health.

"I'm fine.. no need to worry..", I told him to which he doesn't respond.

Seems like he don't trust me..?

"Did you forget, that you can't lie to a doctor?", He asked.

"Yeah.. I forgot..", I said.

"Then tell me..!", He asked.

Jungkook's POV :

"Then tell me..!", I asked.

Suddenly Y/n leaned closer to me making me widen my eyes.

"What are ... Y-you d-doing, Y/n?", I cursed at myself for Stuttering.

"Shut up and give me your ear..", She whispered as her breath fanned near my neck.

I gulped before turning my head sideways, "I got my.. you know.. periods..", she said and leaned away from me.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "Is it paining too much?".

"Yes.. ", she replied.

She looks like she can't even stand and was going to fall anytime, but there's no chair or stool to make her sit.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head, I bent my one leg and knelt on the ground.

Y/n looked at me, "Jungkook, What are you doing?", She asked worried about my behavior.

I pat my thigh telling her to sit here till the elevator comes down.

"Are you crazy?!", She whisper yelled at me well aware that there's two other nurses who didn't noticed me.

I pulled her hand making her fall on my thigh because of lack of balance.

She widen her eyes before trying to stand up but I hold her waist saying her to stay still, "I know you're in pain.. "

"But still...", I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shhhh.."

The nurses noticed us but didn't asked anything.

She eventually gave up and we waited for more than 15 minutes but the elevator seems nowhere.

"Can I stand now..? Don't you think I'm so heavy?", She asked hesitately.

"No.. you are not heavy.. atlast my workout used for this..", I said chuckling.

The canteen/cafeteria is in the 5th floor, and due to Y/n's condition she can't climb the stairs so we have to wait.

The two nurses already left to use the stairs.

Atlast a man in his mid 40s came towards us, he looked at us weirdly and I noticed his stares and asked him,

"How may we help you?", I asked.

"For what both of you are waiting?", He asked.

"For the elevator..?", It came out as a question and he suddenly laughed..

"The elevator is repaired..", He said.

"What?", Both me and Y/n said at the same time.

"Yes..."

"How do you know it..?", I asked.

"Because I was told by the management to call a mechanic for the repairing of this elevator..", he said and placed a board infront of the elevator.

'Elevator is out of service, kindly use the stairs.

Thank you'

We both did an "Oh" with our mouth and he left.

I looked at Y/n who did the same, she slowly stood up and I also stood up.

"Should I bring food for you, here?", I asked

"No.. You don't need to.. You did much..", She said and thanked me.

"No.. We are friends and you shouldn't thank me!", I said and soon continued,

"I have an idea.."

"And what it is?"

I lifted her in bridal style, "ahh.. Jungkook-ah.. let me down... I'm scared!", She yelled and hold onto me for her dearest life.

"Don't worry.. I'm a muscle man!"

I was about to walk towards the stairs when suddenly I heard someone calling Y/n's name,

"Y/n...?", I turned us both around and saw..

"Taehyung?"

To be continued..

I'm sorry if you all felt bored.

Do you all like Jungkook or Taehyung?

Comment your thoughts!

Do vote if you all enjoyed the chapter and also do check the recent announcement in my message board.💜

Love you all..