#9

Back with a new chap🎉🎉🎉

Edited

Come Home Fast

Taehyung's POV:

She angrily left the ward..
I sign and apologized to the nurses who were scared because of me..

After that.., we were in the reception to pay my bills.. i felt bored, so i started looking around but suddenly i saw that Soojin guy.. no.. girl!

Aish!, Why I'm always forgetting that she's a girl?

I saw her going inside a room..

Y/n POV:

I was checking some files in the computer when someone come in without even knocking..! Who is that mannerless person?!

I thought before look up from my computer and Soojin is standing there!..

So, she's that mannerless person? lol

Y/n : Hey, Soojin-ah, why are you so late? You said you'll be here soon but you came here after 2 freaking hours.. 120 minutes, 7,200 seconds..

Soojin : Hey stob it Y/n! You're really wasting your words on me! .... And I'm sorry, they gave me some work at the last minute!

Y/n : Gosh! Fine, but still you need to give me a treat!!

Soojin : Fine! We'll eat at restaurant since it's almost lunch time!

Y/n : Sure! Wait a min, I'll just grab my phone and purse..

Soojin nodded..

Y/n : Now.. let's go!

With that we both walked out but i need to do something!

Y/n : Soojin-ah wait a minute, i need to inform them; at least!

Soojin : Yeah sure!

Taehyung's POV:

That Soojin guy or girl or whatever entered a specific room and after some time she came out dragging someone with her..

It was non other than... Lee Y/n..

OMG is it her cabin?

Suddenly she started walking towards us..my heart was beating fastly; Meanwhile this pabo is flirting with the receptionist, Aish this boy!

I was thinking what to do when,

???: Excuse me , please move if you're finished!

A deep cold voice (Not as deep as Taehyung) heard from behind, i turned around and saw that girl Soojin glaring at the both of us...

Tae : Yah! Jimin-ah let's go!

???: Soojin-ah, don't scare them!

A sweet, honey dripping voice were heard from behind Soojin; She moved aside and there entered my angel.. Y/n..(cheesy! Ikr)

Y/n walked towards the receptionist; now she's standing beside me... This is the 1st time seeing her this much close to me!

Y/n: Ms. Sana[the receptionist name] I'll be going with Soojin, so just tell the substitute doctor to treat other patients! Got it? *Small smile*

Sana : Sure doc! Have a nice day ms.Y/n! *Smiled back*

Y/n : Thank you! Bye!

Sana: Bye, Have a nice day!