#40

Y/n POV :

As soon as I finished the operation I went back to my cabin and sigh heavily. The day just started but I'm feeling tired already. 

I picked up my phone which was on the table before checking whether I got any notifications. I noticed that Weirdo has not messaged me anything.

I was about to close my phone when I got a missed call from the one I had messaged earlier. I swiped right before placing the phone near my ear. 

"Hello", I heard her neutral voice.

"Yeah?", I responded without any emotions. 

"I'm busy.. I can't meet you today.", She said which made me to hang up.

I placed my phone on the side table before massaging my temples and sighed loudly.

I looked up as I heard the door being knocked, "come in!", I said.

The door opened revealing Jungkook with a stethoscope hanging around his neck.

"Hi Jungkook!", I smiled at him and gestured him to take a seat which he gladly accepted.

"You look tired.. You okay?", He asked me worried about my health.

"I'm fine.. don't worry..", I said.

He don't look satisfied with my answer so I smiled warmly reassuring him.

"Anyways, what's the matter?", I asked trying to change the topic.

"Oh yeah.. actually I wanted to ask you something..", Jungkook said while shifting in his seat.

"Oh.. Go ahead", I replied.

"Can you... Go out with me?", He asked.

"Out of nowhere?", I asked.

"Yeah.. it's been awhile.. ", He said.

"When was the last we hang out together?", I asked while thinking.."Oh yeah.. before my marriage.. "

"It's okay if you're not intereste-", I cut him off in between,

"It's nothing like that.. Just choose a place and I will tell when will I be free."

"Okay!", He said excitedly while smiling widely showing off his beautiful bunny smile.

"I will message you..", He said before getting up and left the room..

As soon as he left I opened my computer before checking my mails. Once I'm done I turned it off.

I drank some water before calling a nurse to assist me while I do my usual rounding.

It's been a week since I've worked so I need to read every patient's health reports.

I walked towards the ward.

"Hello Mrs.Kwon, How are you?", I asked the patient while checking her reports from the clip board hanging by the bed.

"I feel pain.. ", She stated.

"Where do you feel pain?", I asked while picking up my stethoscope to check her heart rate.

"Here..", She said while placing her hand on her chest.

"Did you take the medication on time?", I asked to which she nods her head, "Good. Now.. breathe in and out."

I wrote down the things needed on the clip board and on her report.

Before leaving to check the other patients.

Once I'm done with my rounding, I went back to my cabin. I checked the time on my phone and I still have an hour for lunch break.

I was about call a nurse when suddenly my abdomen hurts. It's so painful.

I immediately went to the washroom and entered a cubicle.

"Not today!... Gosh!", I groaned in pain. After finishing my business I left the cubicle and went to my cabin.

I sat on the chair while holding my stomach, 'Its getting painful' I thought to myself.

Just then my phone rang indicating I got a call. I saw the call ID and swiped right before placing the phone near my ear.

"Hello Y/n.. are you free now? Can I talk to you now or...", His deep voice could be heard on the other side.

"I'm free now..", I said before slowly biting my lower lip not wanting to scream in pain. "What's the matter?"

"Actually, your dad called me.. He asked you to pick your phone..", He spoke softly.

"Hmm..", tears were on the bridge of my eyelids.

"And also He wanted to invite us again.. but this time it's our choice.. we can call it a lunch or even a dinner..", He said trying his best to convey the message clearly to me.

"What ... Is.. your r-reply?", I cursed myself for Stuttering.

"'I will inform you when we are free', that's what I've sai-", He said.

I accidentally let out a whimper in pain making him to cut himself in between.

"Are you okay?... Y/n?", His voice could be heard.

"Yeah.. I'm f-fine..", I said but I met with his silence. I know he is not satisfied with my answer.

I sigh before replying, "Just.. Period cramps.."

Suddenly I heard the beep sound. He hang up...?

What?

To be Continued...

I know it's not the best, But I'm trying my best ❤️

Do support me by voting..

Your vote encourages me alot to post💗