CHAPTER 4

"What....are this filthy bugs doing at my palace?" as Athy heard the cold voice, she flinched. When she turned around, she and Anas was met by a cold stare.

They fell silence for a moment until one of Athy bag dropped and make a loud noisy sound.

'Athyy what are you doing??!!' Anas think.

"That faces.. I've seen it before." Claude said to them. A smile was on Anas face , but in the inside she feel slightly scared by her father appearance. While Athy face was already pale and scare what might happen after this.

' The same jeweled eyes as us.. I've never seen him in the flesh before, but he must be... Claude de Alger Obelia.' Athy thought. She didn't expected the least person she wanted to see was right in front of her now.

"...Yes, was it that dancer from Siodonna? You two look like that wench." Claude said to them with his cold tone and walk towards them.

"Then again, it doesn't matter who she came from." Claude said as he reach his hand. Anas face still smiling at Claude and stood in front of Athy , protecting her. Claude put her hand under Anas chin and lifting it a little bit so that he can take a good look on her face.

"Your majesty," the red hair person behind Claude said, he worried what will Claude do to them.

"And i think i remember... what that wench named you two. I believe it was Anastasia and your twin sister Athanasia." Athy heart was already beating so fast and she was trembling behind her sister.

"Back then, you two were a tiny bugs that couldn't even lift its head." said Claude. Anas glanced at her sister and saw her condition. She was really mad. The smile on her face fell as she glared at her father. The red hair person at the back flinched when he saw a similar cold glare and face inside Anastasia eyes. It was the same as the Emperor.

Anas didn't even feel scared when she met his eyes. All she could think right now was her sister condition. A smirk was plastered on Claude face when she saw her glared.

'Amusing, such a brave girl and didn't even hesitate to protect her sister. Furthermore, her cold glare was similar to mine. She also have my hair colour.'

"both of you've grown a lot." Claude bend down so that he can be a same height as them.

'Grown a lot? Does that mean he'll killed me since I'm old enough? What's with this guy? He was written to ignore Athanasia and Anastasia. What's with the attention...?' Athy think but didn't aware that her two bag of riches at her leg were slip. The bags was dropped and all the riches inside the bag was rolling on the floor.

' s-shoot, my no.7 and no.8 bags of riches...!' Athanasia glance a bit at her bags. Anas just face palmed at her sister. One of the ruby jewel rolling to Claude feet. Claude glance at the ruby jewel at his feet and glance back at them.

Athy was already sweating a lot. Claude stomp the ruby jewel, then he reach his hand and lifted up Anastasia.

'Gahh what are you gonna do with my sister!!' Athy thought

Anas and Claude were staring at each other eyes. The atmosphere was silent until Claude started to speak.

"Your skinny." He told Anas. " You have chubby cheeks but i didn't expect you to be this light." he then put down Anastasia and glanced at Athanasia for awhile. He picked up Athanasia and said something that shocked her.

"Your heavy and have really chubby cheeks then your sister. Do you stole your sister food or what?"

Anas and Athy right now were really confused and shocked. ' wha-what are you.....? skinny/heavy?, light/chubby? And Athy/i didn't stole my/Anas food!' Anas and Athy think.

"Now what are you both doing in my palace?" Claude said to them. Athy widened her eyes while Anas just nodded her head.

' MY PALACE??' Athy think in her head while screaming.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry for a short chapter and i hope you guys like it.

Byee!