CHAPTER 5

Athanasia pov

"My palace"he says?'

' then could that mean.... This place that more humble then palace ruby... Is the one that the emperor uses?'

' 9-year-old Athanasia entered the Emperor's palace because it was this close!' shivered run down to my spine as i thought about it.

Me and my sister flinched when Claude glanced at the statue that have my bite mark.

"Maybe she thought it was a toy." the red hair person behind the Claude said.

' Gaaahhhh are you going to kill me? Am i dead for trespassing? Ahhhhhh am i gonna die because i left bite mark on your statue???? Ahhhh i should just listen to my sister!!!' panicked started to build inside of me as i thought about it.

"She must have wandered off during play time, Felix carry her" Claude said to the red hair person or 'Felix' then threw me at him. Felix quickly catch me before falling. Claude then glance at my sister and picked her up and carry her. Anas have a dumbfounded expression on her face

"i should have some tea with my guest."
______________________________________
Author pov

A small table that fill with cakes and sweetness were infront of four person. One was behind the back of the person who sit on the sofa that staring at the other two person who sit on the sofa in front of him. The two have different expression on their face, one of them was avoiding his gaze and one of them just have a calm face. Anas already calm down and didn't glared at Claude.

The atmosphere was silent until Claude spoke.

"i didn't know that you two couldn't speak." Athy flinched when Claude ask them, while Anas just staring at Claude.

"well this is boring."

" Anas/athy can talk." Anas and Athy said simultaneously. Both of them  gave Claude a closed eye smile.

"Finally i get to hear you both voice, why did you both stay silent until now?" Claude said to both of them with no emotion on his face.

Both of them stay silent until Anas decide to spoke, clearly shocked Athy.

"if i feel like talking, i talk, if i don't, I don't. Moreover there's no topic that i want to talk a about... And on top of that i kinda agree with you, its pretty much boring right now." Anas said to Claude without any fear in her voice.

'Sister Anas!! What are you doing! do you want both of us to die early?!?' Athy thought while screaming in her head.

Claude just staring at Anas. Anas caught a glimpse of amuse in his eyes but disappear quickly. Then,Felix that was behind Claude spoke.

" Pardon Your Majesty, but little girls around princesses age are known to be very shy."

"is that so?" Claude said.

'Y-yeah you jerk! Kids can be a bit shy! Even a grown upwould fall silent in front of you...!' Athy thought while saw Claude glowing blue eyes but still keeps her smiling face.

"You quite a brave girl aren't you?" Claude said to Anas while smirking a bit.

"i get that quite a lot." Anas said to Claude with a smirk on her face.

After a moment of silence, Claude told Felix to leave them. Athy already begging in her mind to Felix and hope that he will not leave them alone with this scary father of her. Unfortunately, Felix still leave the room. After the door closed Claude started to speak.