CHAPTER 8

Athanasia pov

"i wanna see Hannah and Ces." i said while pouting.

"if you wish to see them again, surely you will."

" when?"

"umm, after 10 days?" a vein start to appear on my head when i heard it.

That Claude!! He didn't send in additional maids, he switched out the old ones! Are they already working in  a different palace too?!

I thought angrily. I was sighing in my head and think about all the my hard work...

"Now now, princess don't be upset. Why don't you go have a chat with His Majesty?" me and Lily stared at Felix like he was crazy.

"His Majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princess during dinner." Felix said with bright smile when he saw our face.But that words didn't relieve me.

I hide behind Lily and shake my head as mean no, though that doesn't stopped Felix to persuade me to meet Claude. I searched for my sister to help me, but i can't find her. I have an idea and said to Felix.

" Athy don't want to go if sister Anas don't go with Athy." a smug appeared on my face when i said that. Suddenly to my shock, Felix said that sister Anas was already go to meet Claude a few minutes earlier.

Sister!! How did you just can meet Claude and have a proper conversation with him. He can kill you by any minute! I envy you sister with your braveness...

So, i have no choice but to meet with Claude to then. Felix carry me up and i waved goodbye to Lily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your Majesty, Princess Athanasia is here for you." Felix said but there's no response. I glanced at the surrounding but there's no ladies or knight in here. I then ask Felix.

" There is no one in waiting because he prefers to do everything himself. And the reason there are no knights guarding this palace because... There's no need." Felix explained to me. He also said that to not call him 'mister'. Just call him 'Felix' or 'Robane'. I nodded at him.

" i think His Majesty might be in bed. " Felix said because there was no reply.
He called for me and then fell asleep?

What a lazy son of a- hahh don't cursing... Sister gonna be mad at me if she heard me curse.... But, i guess this is for the best.

"Athy wants to go back"

" Don't be liked that. Why don't you just go in" My eyes widened when i heard that. I don't realized that Felux opened the door and put me in there amd closed the door back.

You.. Felix you little...

I tried to opened the door but it just can't.

Ah, is it possible....that he woke up at the sound of the door? Lets just stay quiet. As quiet as a mouse...but really, is it really necessary to wake him up? If there's nothing going on, I'll just go back.

I thought about it.

Anyway...what's with this simple bedroom? Both the bed and door are really basic... I heard that the previous emperor was a tyrant obsessed with riches. Maybe that's another room. Is this really his palace?

I started to think and looked at the room. Suddenly, my eyes snapped at the big map.i put my hands at my  mouth to cover my shock. It is really a pure gold one.

Never ever in the history of my being have i seen anything like this before. If i have this, i don't need a Golden candle stick or a golden rattle! Are the ones on the wall all gold to?