CHAPTER 6

Anastasia pov

To get straight point, we survived. But the ruby palace was thrown into chaos... Since we weren't in bed like we should have been. Imagine their surprise when the two of us returned in the arms of the Emperor's royal guard. Felix was just carrying us but when we arrived at the ruby palace, Lily quickly snatched both of us from Felix and hold us protectively. The other maid were also worried about us.

" His Majesty said he would come visit Princess Anastasia and Princess Athanasia in the near future." Felix said and in response, all of the maid include Lily have half- scared and half-happy faces. After Felix was gone, Lily put us down and ask us if we were hurt and i saw Athy pale face like she was about to throw up.

" Umm Lily, i gue-" and at the same time i want to tell Lily, Athy can't hold it anymore and just throw up there.

" Princess!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it's already late night, i slept early then Athy today because I'm quite tired from all of things that happened earlier. When i was asleep, i dreamed about a house that were made by chocolate like a Gingerbread house. I was going to take a bite but then suddenly i got woke up by not to loud screaming beside me. I know that was Athy. When i wanted to tell her to shut up a bit, she accidentally kicked me and i let out a yelped when i was fall out of the bed and made a sound of thud.

" are you alright sister ? Why did you sleep under the bed? " Athy ask me with confuse face while tilting her head. Hahh this kid really gone mad huh.

" My sweet little sister, what do you mean that i sleep under the bed when you was the one who kicked me, hum? " i said to her while smiling and a lot of veins started pop out on my head. Even though i was smiling amd spoke sweetly at her, she know that if she didn't calm me down yet, she gonna got killed by me before Claude can do.

" Hahaha... It's an accident sister. I didn't meant to kicked you... Hehehe sorry?" Athy apologize to me and she sweating a lot. I already calm down a bit when i heard her apologize to me.

" Apologize accepted. Now what did you do late night like this Athy? You should asleep. " i ask to her softly and patted her head.

" I was thinking the plan that we think days ago that can help us to survived Claude, and i kinda got embarrassed with plan C because we have to play cute to steal Claude heart.. " Athy answer me, while have a blush on her face.

" Ah so that's why our Athy was blushing. I didn't know that she was a type of shy person in front of her father. How cute " i told her with sarcasm fill in my voice and smirk a little bit. When i said that, her face was got more redder and you can't see the difference between her face colour right now and tomato. She huffed while crossed her arm and muttered a 'shut up' to me. We heard the door opened and saw.

" Princesses it's bed time." Lily told us and turn of the light. We tuck in our bed and say goodnight to Lily

-----------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry if this chapter was short  but i hope you like it. Bye!