CHAPTER 17

Third person pov
"And turn." the teacher told the siblings while clap her hands.

"Now, finish!" the two girls finish with an elegant curtsy.

"Really there is not a single flaw in your dancing, princesses

"Really there is not a single flaw in your dancing, princesses. You two are a textbook example. How is it possible to be this light and graceful!" their teacher praise them, but they didn't feel flatter at the praised, especially the older one. Knowing what the teacher will say after that.

'if you said it again this time...' Anastasia thought

" i guess the fact that your mother was a dancer helps in time like this, princesses." the teacher told them with innocent smile.

That's when Anastasia snap. She grip her dress and just smile at her teacher. She don't want to let out her anger in front of her sister.

"....we just did as you thought us, ma'am." Athy said while smiling. Of course that was a fake one.

"Athy, you can go and meet dad first. I want to have a talk with our teacher a bit." Anas told Athy while smiling. Athy nod at her sister and get out from the room.

"So, what do you want to talk, prin-"

"Why do you always mention our mother, Madame Pompidou?"

Anas ask her with cold tone. Her smile was no longer on her face and she stare at the teacher with cold eyes

Shiver run down to her spine as she look at the princess. She nervously look at the princess and sweats started to form on her forehead

"what d-do you mean, p-princess. Your mother was a great dancer. I-i just wanted to say tha-" the teacher didn't even get to finish her words as she got cut by Anastasia.

"what? You want to always mention the fact that we have commoner blood like it our flaw?" Anas ask her while her jewel blue eyes glaring dagger at her teacher.

"P-please forgive m-me, princess. I-i will not d-do this k-kind of mistake again!" the teacher stutter while bowing down, afraid to look at the princess eyes.