CHAPTER 22

~•°====♪♪♪♪♪====°•~

Anastasia at the garden stared at the beautiful flowers in front of her with blank face.

"These flowers looks very beautiful right?" she suddenly spoke to a certain presence behind her.

The unknown person who heard this, chuckle and grinning at her. "To bad those flowers had to be paint by someone blood tonight, hmm? "

"I wonder who is it. It either you or me that's gonna die." she said as she finally faced the person. She gave the person a closed eye smile. "right? Mr. Assassin?"

The assassin laugh at her like a crazy person and thought how could this
weak looking princess kill him.

"It's obvious that you're gonna die. How are you gonna kill me with those hands? I'm sure that you never kill a person before right? You're just a weak, naive and stupid princess." he told her with mocking tone. He really looked down on her.

The princess just stood still and just gave the man a close eyes smile.

The man kind of pissed when Anastasia doesn't give any reaction. He wanted the princess to look at him with fear and crying. Begging him to let her go. He wanted to see she despair.

But she only give him a smile.

"Enough chatting, lets get my work done." he pull out his sword and point at her neck. "Any last words, princess Anastasia de Alger Obelia?"

Her smile now vanished and she finally opened her eyes. Her jewel blue eyes staring at the assassin were cold and it sends shiver to his spine.

"now, Lucas." he heard her whisper. He was confuse but suddenly there a barrier appeared around them and his sword disappeared. A lot of chains appeared from the ground and tying him tightly. He suddenly feel a strong kick from his back, make the assassin fall down.

"what the-!" he wanted to spoke but he got cut off.

"Shut up, you brat." Lucas said while glaring at the man.

"w-who are you?! Release me right now or-"

"or what?"

A cold voice ask him. The man looked up and saw the princess look at him coldly with a blank face while tilting her head.

The man was really confused. 'Where is the weak and naive princess a while ago.' he thought. He snapped from his thought when Anastasia pulled his chin harshly.

"You're such a stupid person, Mr. Assassin." she said. "Now tell me, who pay you to kill me?" she ask him while her jewel blue eyes glowing.

Lucas looked at her in amuse. He didn't expected that she had this kind of personality.

The man was scared as sweat started to form on his forehead. But with his big ego, he glare at her back. "As if i will tell you, you bitch!" he shout and spat at her face.

Lucas who saw this got more pissed and annoyed at the man. He snapped his finger and the chains that tying the man tighten. The chains were too tight that you can heard some bones cracking.

The man scream and shout in pain but Lucas just ignored it.

He actually wanted to kill this assassin right now, but without the princess order, he can't do anything.

Anastasia wipe the saliva on her face. 'disgusting.' she muttered. "Lucas." she called him, but her eyes are on the assassin.

"Yes?" Lucas ask her.